Wallace x Reader Part Three

For rawricorn33 and myself a little bit. I'll try and do the date but it will be hard (because I've never been on one) ANYWHO QUESTION TIME!!!

What is a dual type you wish existed? A dark/electric type would be epic! MEGA LUXRAY B*TCHES

Also I had the craziest yet awesome dream that involved me becoming besties with a scrafty. So, since it's the first day I go back to school after winter break, I'm bringing my plush Scraggy along because a few of my teachers don't give a f*ck.

STORYTIME!!!

You walked in the door to the cafe to find the tables moderately taken by people working on their laptops or just on a nice quiet date. It was a quaint little shop. Wallace closed the door behind him and stood at your side. People went bonkers.

"Eh?! Wallace is here?!"

"The live news said he was on a date with some random girl!"

"How lucky are we that he's here?!"

You puffed your cheeks into a pour and grabbed his arm. Wallace smirked down at you causing you to look back in his dreamy eyes.

"Clingy, are we~ Don't worry~ I'm only paying attention to you right now~"

you smiled and blushed a bit shyly causing him to inaudibly mumble about how cute you were again. He walked to the empty line of the cafe with you still gripping his arm like a teddyursa plushie. He smiled at the cashier. (Relax, he has a girlfirend). Wallace  urged you to order first. (P.S this is basically a starbucks.)

"O-oh! One vinilliw bean cremé please." 

He nudged you again, signaling for the sweet treats to get you one.

"A-and a crossaint, if you do Be so kind."

The worker nodded dumbfoundedly before Wallace took his turn. 

"One hibiscus tea, easy on the ice, extra sweetener, shaken, not stirred."

The worker put all that in before he continued.

"One blueberry bagel add cream cheese, two lemon loaves, and two chocolate cake pops."

You gawked at him. He could eat all of that? How was he so d*mn skinny then?! The worker rang him up and you took out your wallet but Wallace stopped you and paid. You huffed but got your revenge by placing a five pokedollar bill in the tip jar. The name for the order was Wallace and you both sat down at w nice little table. He gazed at you and it made you blush again.

"W-Wallace, what are you doing?"

"Looking at one of the most unique people on the planet~"

D*mn did he have a way with wordsmith. You flushed red again causing him to chuckle about you being 'cute' or whatever. Your order wad called and he went to grab everything. His Trinta sized tea towered over thenlittle bags of food and your puny cremé. He started distributing the bags.

"Wait, I thought these were yours?"

He chuckled again and kept passing things until you both had three bags. He reached over the table and brushed your lip with his thumb again. Out of instinct your eyes closed for a second. He chuckled again and pulled his hand away, causing you to pout a little.

"You're still gonna have to wait for that kiss, darling~"

You flushed red for about the hundredth time today. Why couldn't he just kiss you already?! The author was making it very hars not to just grab him by the collar and peck his lips by now! Dang it Evangeline! Stop teasing us!

You looked down at what he had gotten you. Exactly what you ordered. You smiled to yourself and took a sip of the cremé. Wallace whispered soemthign to you causing you to almost spit out the the drink.

"You're cute when you're blushing, (your nickname)~"

You covered your face in your hands and let out a tiny fangirl squee that's made he chukle again. He already started eating his bagel. You let down your hand and noticed a bit of cream cheese on his cheek. You flushed before reaching your hand across the table and wiping it off with you our index finger. He blinked as you tried to hide eating that dallop. You smiled at him afterwords.

"Just a but on your cheek, nothing much."

He smirked and took a sip of his tea. You sat in there and just talked after that. He asked how you knew Ruby and what you felt about contests. You ended up ranting your entire life story to the gym leader, and he didn't mind. He actually did the same once you were done. After all the food was finished you cleared the table so the workers wouldn't have to and left with Wallace. Good thing the new song hasn't found you yet. He took you back to the contest hall where's you'd meet back up with Sapphires. But before that he spun you around.

His thumb traced over your lip again. You hummer a snd closed your eyes. The impact you've been anticipating finally came as a pair of soft warm lips began their Waltz against your own. Soft, arms, pure bliss. He pulled away after a second and smiled, lifting up your chin.

"Until we meet again, my darling~"

With that, he took his leave. He left you a blushing mess when a wild Sapphire and Ruby appeared.

"So, how was the date?"

... silence.

"I'll take that as 'so great I'm speechless.'! Come on! Let's go home!"

But you didn't want to leave...

Oh we'll. 

You'll be back!

How was this? Sorry, I'm terrible at dates!

~Eva