Little Tubby

"No wan to!" Yoongi ran around the house butt naked with only a black hoodie that Taehyung and Jimin tried to remove. It was another rowdy night which meant another rowdy, little night. Trying to get Yoongi into the bath.

"Yoongi come here!" Jimin shouted through the house holding up a little green towel that was suppose to be around Yoongi's body once they got ask of his clothes off of him. Yoongi continued to run throughout the house only in the black hoody, giggling and laughing at his friend because he couldn't match his speed. He ran everywhere, the hallways, multiple bedrooms, the living room, all until he bumped into a tall ass figure that picked him up and rested him on it's hip.
"No baf! Pwease, Eomma!" Yoongi begged with his famous puppy dog -glossy like- eyes and batted his long, black beautiful lashes, with a little pout poked out from his pink lips. Despite his bottom being bare and nothing but skin, he actually looked adorably convincing, but Eomma doesn't give in much easily.

"No, it's bathtime, Prince." Jin carried Yoongi all the way to bathroom, all while Yoongi held a dramatic pout. Taehyung was sitting on the toilet seat (not using the toilet) waiting for Jimin to come back with Yoongi in his arms but was surprised when he seen it was Jin instead.

"Thank goodness he was caught because my ass wasn't running for shit." Jin smacked him on the arm.

"Watch your profanity!"

Yoongi pointed at Tae squinting his eyes with a daring look. "Yeah! Watch your po..pwo...."

Jin chuckled softly then leaned his head over towards Yoongi's ear, lightly whispering each syllable. "Pro-fan-eh-tee."

"Pofanty!" Yoongi yelled while still holding his pointed finger towards Taehyung. Taehyung held his hands up in surrender, a small apology leaving his lips as he watched Jin take the black hoodie off of Yoongi's body and set him him into the tub.

Jimin walked into the bathroom, mouth open to speak but quickly shut it when he seen the little one already inside the tub.

"Well at least I don't have to run anymore." Jimin said as he hung the green towel on the silver rack for later.

Yoongi pouted with his arms crossed as Jin grabbed Yoongi's green and yellow bath rag and poured bubble gum scented body wash on it. He lathered the soap on the rag and washed Yoongi's back and shoulders.

"Why is my baby boy so grumpy, huh?" Jin asked as hr tried to lift Yoongi's arm to wash under them but Yoongi whined angrily and annoyed and pushed his arm back down. Jin huffed and looked Yoongi in the eyes.

"Baby, I know you don't like bathe time right now  but you need to be clean."
"No wike it!" Yoongi turned his head as if all of his problems and disagreements would finally go away if he looked away Jin. Jin looked behind him to see that Jimin and Taehyung had left, maybe off to play games or act silly somewhere in the house. It was the perfect time to attempt to get Yoongi to take a bath.

"Yoongi, if you don't take a bath then I'll be really sad because my baby is dirty, and I don't want he dirty monster to take my baby away."

Yoongi turned his head back towards Jin. His eyebrows furrowed and his eyes seemed to be filled with interest.
"Diwty mon'ter?" Yoongi asked with curiosity on the tip of his tongue.

"Yes, The Dirty Monster. He takes dirty babies like my Yoongs and keeps them forever in a dirty place far far away! He'll take our baby from us!" Jin covered his face and acted as he were crying, to add some affect.

Yoongi panicked on the inside but tried not to show it on the out, though it was clearly obvious. He didn't want to be taken far away from his caregivers forever! And he sure didn't want them to be sad if he was gone. Yoongi's eyes welled with tears as he watched Jin 'cry', and as he thought if not being with his caregivers.

"E-Eomma-" Yoongi's voicr cracked as tears escaped his eyes. "W-Wan baf now. No wan be 'way fwom Appa Eomma Chimchim Ggukie Hobi an Taetae!"

Jin raised his head slowly and wiped his fake tears, convincingly. Yoongi surprisingly allowed Jin to give him a bath, letting him wash his face and wash his body with mago and strawberry body wash. Letting him wash and condition his hair thoroughly, and Jin was loving how easy it was. In the middle of Yoongi's bathtime, a high pitch cry could be heard as the front door closed shut.

Heavy footsteps and increased noises of crying could be heard as the two people approached the bathroom that was across from the other. Jin stood and walked to the front of the bathroom door, his arms crossed and his left eyebrow lifted in curiosity.

"What's going on?" Jin askd. The person turned around, showing his face revealing kinda wet, and muddy Hoseok holding a muddy Jungkook in his arms.

"Oh hey, Hyung. Jungkook and I were walking back from the store and it started raining, but....someone saw mud puddles and jumped in it-" Hoseok ranted on but Jin shook his head and raised his hand for Hoseok to stop his story, knowing what all came next in their short journey.

"I know, just give him a clean thorough bath, Hoseok. Please?"

Hoseok nodded his head  and carried Jungkook to the other bathroom to be cleaned from the mud on has clothes, body, and face.

Jin walked back to Yoongi seeing that he was playing with a yellow rubber ducky, puckering his lips and squeaking the toy imitating the sound of a duck.

Jin chuckled and sat down on the toilet watching the younger play. "Are you having fun there, baby?"

"Quack! Quack!"

Jin laughed and watched Yoongi, making sure he didn't try to eat anything, make a mess, drown, or do anything that could potentially harm himself. After a good fifteen minutes of playtime abd speeding, Jin stood then bent down taking Yoongi out of the bathtub, surprisingly Yoongi didnt even put up a fuss.

After a night of getting two littles in the bath and getting them into a kumamon, and a tigger onesie. The two caregivers, Jin and Hoseok let them play in the living room.

"Gukie wan teddy?" Yoongi asked holding out a big, white teddy bear to the younger. Junkook took the teddy while sucking on a white paci that laced a red ribbon around the front of the paci. The two played with the teddy bear and little stuffed animals through out the night.

And had a good night.

~

Wassup fammmmmm!