Littles See Littles Do

One week, that's all it has been since the breakup, everyone was okay but it's wasn't how it was before.

Jungkook pulled on Jimin's hair, Yoongi watching in the corner laughing with a teething ring in his mouth drooling. Jimin was screaming trying to get Jungkook off of him.

"OFF ME! OF ME!" Jimin cried out while Jungkook pulled harder, but Jungkook didn't see the shadow that was nearing in the hallway.

"AP-APAA!!" Namjoon finally seen what was going on and ran to pull them apart. Namjoon took Jungkook to his room.

"You will stay in here until I say you can come out, I spankies didn't teach you from the last time."

"Appa p-please no-no leave Kookie." Namjoon shook his head and left, leaving the door cracked of course, leaving Jungkook crying silently.

It's been two weeks since the fight, two weeks since the break up, and everyone was taking it hard still. Of course Jin and Namjoon will still be Eomma and Appa, but they didn't know the effects that came with thier actions.

House.

Yoongi was Eomma, Jungkook was Appa, Jimin was the baby. They played with their toy kitchen set that Taehyung bought them so they wouldn't get bored, Yoongi was "cooking" while Jungkook played with Jimin.

"Pood done!" Yoongi went over and gave Jungkook his "food" while Jimin was drinking apple juice out of his sippy cup on the couch.

Jungkook took the plate and pretended to eat the food, "No tank you?!" Yoongi put his hand on his hip with an attitude.

Jungkook scoffed, "It's thank you" Yoongi crossed his arms, "Why do you tis to Yoongi?!"

"Yoongi dumb!"

"Are naht!"

"Are to!"

"YOONIE WOVE YOU!" Yoongi started to pout.

"I no wanna see cackadil tears! IT JUST FOOD"

"YOU MAKE YOONIE MAD!"
Hoseok came out of the kitchen from playing spades with the Taehyung, he lifted his eyesbrow taking in the scene.

"I NO NEED YOU!" Jungkook screamed in Yoongi's face.

"...Yoonie need you, BUH GUKIE DWINK TOO MUCH"

"Byebye!" Jungkook nrolled his eyes and proceeded to play with Jimin.

"Taehyung!"Taehyung came out of the kitchen and leaned against the wall.

"What now?"

"Call Namjoon from the studio while I get Jin Hyung."

Taehung watched as well, he realized what was going on and shook his head.

"No, let them see when they get home. They need to see what they have done."

Yoongi sat on the couch and watched TV, tired of playing House. Jimin dropped his sippy cup and crawled over to Yoongi, he laid his head on Yoongi' shoulder and hiccuped making him and Yoongi giggle.

Jungkook sat beside Yoongi and smiled, all three watched cartoons as Hoseok and Taehyung finished their Spade game.

"Yoongi give Kookie kiss?" Yoongi brought his lips over to Jungkook's cheek, but was met with his lips instead. Yoongi pulled away blushing.

"Why Gukie do dat?"

"Appa an' Eomma do it, can't Yoongi and Kookie do it, cause you Eomma and Kookie Appa." Jungkook said obviously still interested in the game they played.

Yoongi nodded and pressed his lips to Jungkook's again, Jungkook grabbed Yoongi's cheeks and kissed back, he tasted apple juice to Jungkook. Jungkook slipped in his tongue which shicked thr elder.

Hoseok and Taehyung gasped walking into the living room. Hoseok grabbed Yoongi and sat him on his lap.

"What are you doing baby?"

"Gukie an' Yoonie pway house." Yoongi said enthusiastically.

"You know, you can give Kookie kisses but you can't give him grown up kisses."

"But Eomma an' Appa do it" Yoongi pouted crossing his arms.

"I know baby they did do it, but they won't do it anymore, so no more big kissing okay?" Yoongi nodded and cuddled into Hoseok's arms.

Meanwhile Taehyung was playing with Jungkook secretly telling him how to pull the guys.

***

Jin came back to the house with a blush across his face, Namjoon followed after.

Jin came back from a lunch date with his best friend, he wore neat makeup and had his hair neat and done to perfection, Namjoon's hair was a total mess and his breath reeked.

Taehyung walked up to the two who were entering the house. "Okay so we now have three two babies and a little." Taehyung warned.

The three walked back into the living room to see Yoongi chewing on his feet, Jungkook chewing on a teddy bear, and Jimin crawling around.

"Well..make that two amd a half" Hoseok walked into the kitchen carrying two bottes and a sippy cup. Jimin was in his toddler mindset so he was the biggest.

The babies squealed once they seen thier two favorite people in the world in front of them.

"Hello my babies!" Jin smiled and made his way to. The couch, picking up Yoongi and placing him on his lap.

"Hyungs, Jungkook and Yoongi were fighting-"

"And it was the same way when you two fought, yelling."

Jin nervously chuckled, "I'm pretty sure they were playing don't worry?" Hoseok handed Jin and Taehyung a bottle but the babies refused to use it.

"Nipples!" Hoseok laughed earning a punch to the arm.

Namjoon was busy playing with Jimin, and Jimin was too busy playing with Namjoon's huge hands. Once Jin's and Taehyung's shirt was off the two babies latched on.

"Bitch!" Jimin yelled excitedly.

"Beach?"

"Bitch!" Namjoon let him off because he wasn't doing it on purpose and he knew it.

"Baby don't say that word, that's a bad word."

"Bitch?" Namjoon mentally facepalmed himself and sighed, "Yes baby that's a bad wordsighed"

"PAPA SAY IT JIMIN SAY TOO!"

"Jimin-ah." Hoseok warned but it was pointless because Jimin began to cry.

"Ji.min.ie wove papa, he hab tress, he tress out." Namjoon raised his brow, "Really?"

Jiminie nodded, "dwink too much."

Everyone wemt silent, they all know see what happened ever since the fight. The imitating of the fight, the big words they barely knew.

"Um...baby what do you drink to much of?"

"I 'unno...Mama say Papa dwink too much, an' Yoonie say Gukie too...A-An dey fight."

"Honey its not okay to fight nor say bad words." Jin spoke trying to reason.

"MAMA AN' PAPA DO IT!"

"Mama and Papa are very sorry, we shouldn't have done it around any of you, Mama just loved Papa so much."

"Mama 'till wove Papa?" Jimin looked up with big eyes that screamed out 'KISS!'.

Jin looked at Namjoon who was sitting on the couch looking back at him.

"Mama loves Papa so much."

~

I'm sorry I Haven't updated our WIFI wanna be fucked up and I've been stomach sick.

This is short and you may not like it just to warn cause I haven't been sleeping either but it's better than nothing.