Sweg Answers

Min Suga

Minie who do you like the most when you're in baby space?

Honestly I don't remember anything in baby space.

My little baby are you going out Jimin because YOONMIN are you top or bottom?

Yoonmin? Jimin doesn't like me. And I-I guess I-I'm both

Why so cute?

Learned it from you.

When did you first find out about little space?

I honestly didn't learn, it just came naturally and I guess when I woke up the next day I was like big.

Do you ever wanna cuddle any of the other members when you're in big space? Are you too shy and cool ask for cuddles?

I do but, it feels weird to ask them *laughs shyly*

Hi baby. I love you so much please don't be too cute. I'm struggling here.

*kisses your cheek run*

Do you want to live with me? I'll give you lots of candies and crayons and colouring books. Anything you want baby.

Onwy if Mi'tor Wiggles can come

Will you teach me how to rap?

Yes! But you have to have three dollar chain first.

I LOVE YOU! DO YOU LIKE JUNGKOOK?

*shocked*  I love you too! Everyone likes Jungkook what do you mean!?

What is your biggest desire in littlespace?

To eat as much candy as I want, but Eomma says no.

Jiminie

Do you have a favorite toy or object? P.s. you're sooooo adorable 😍

I have a stuffed koala, his name is Jeff! And thank you!!!

Do you have a favorite caregiver or do you just consider them all equal on the favorite scale? Who is you're favorite caregiver if you have one?

Wove all!

Hi chimchim. I love you. Always be a good boy okay? Who do you love the most among the littles?

Wove you! An' otay! I be good boy and I wove evwybodi!

Hey min min do you love Yoongi? BTW I love you so don't be a bad boy ❤❤❤

Secwet *giggles*

Hi Jiminie! I was wondering why you denied your baby space for so long?

S-Sowwy *pouts*

ANY CHANCE YOU MAY LIKE TAEHYUNG?! LUV YOU

*blushes* No *giggles*

Appa

Thank you so much for being a good caregiver toward the littles. I wish you happy life with Jin. Namjin for lyfe

Thank you I try as hard as i can. And thank you fir tbe love and support, Jin and I love you all.

How did you meet our one and only pink princess? I love you namjoon be healthy

Well we are in BTS but back then I thought "Wow, he's so pretty!" and so one day we were all eating out and he was sitting beside me, he dropped his napkin and I was going to to pick it up but we bumped both of our heads together! It hurt a lot. I panicked and was apologizing like crazy! But, he held my shoulders and said "Namjoon-ah, it's okay. Are you alright?" the way his eyes shined and the way he laughed it off, made my heart beat so fast, I didn't even answer because I was so shy. *covers face in embarrassment*