A little Argument

Yoongi woke up with the sun beaming in his eyes. Rubbing his eyes he made his way over to Jin's bed ti see the elder missing. "Eomma?" Yoongi saw the door wide open and walked into the hall into the kitchen.

"Eomma." He spoke out again. Jin turned around and seen Yoongi reaching for him. "Im cooking honey. Why don't you go into the living room with the rest."

Yoongi pouted at his rejection and dragged his feet into the livingroom. He climbed on to the closest person he could find, which was his Hobie.  "Hobieee." Hoseok smiled at the little in response.

"I want kisses now." Namjoon turned his head in the direction of the little. "Yoongi, what did i say about demanding." Namjoon warned. But Yoongi didn't want to hear it.

"I talk to Hobie not Appa." Namjoon raised his eyebrow and gave a stern look at the little. Yoongi sure was about to loose this battle. Yoongi saw the lokk in his eyes and immediately apologized.

"Yoongi sowwy Appa." Yoomgi looked down, upset at the fact he talked back at his Appa. "Just don't let it happen again."  Yoongi turned back to his Hobie and smiled

"Can I have kisses Hobie?" Hoseok smiled and gave peppered kisses all over hia face. "Only because your so cute!" Yoongi giggled at the younger giving him kisses all over his face.

"Breakfast is ready! Come to the table!" Jin called out. Even though it was going on 11 am, he still wanted everyone to eat. Yoongi was picked up by Hoseok and carried to the kitchen where he was placed in his chair.

After about 2 minutes of eating Yoongi pivked around his food , bored. Yoongi wanted to play. He was about to get up when someone stopped him.

"Eat your food first then you can get up." Jin spome gently to Yoongi. But Yoongi didnt like what he said. "Yoongi wanna to play." Jin shook his head, one for not letting him up until he is finished and for his grammar.  "Eat first, then you may go play baby." Yoongi crossed his arms amd looked at the food pouting and mumbling to himself. Namjoon looked over shaking his head.

"Yoongi full." he lied to the elder. "You barely touched your plate Yoongi, come on and eat first." Yoongi shook his head.

"Yoongi-ah." he directed his attention to Jungkook. He was only allowed to speak informal to Yoongi when in little space. He then swallowed his food before speaking again. "If you finish your food i will play with you after."

Yoongi finally gave up. He didn't care if Jungkook would play with him or not. After they all finsished their food, they each got showered and dressed one by one. Of course with Yoongi in a bath.

Jungkook continued playing with Yoongi from when they finished breakfast and waited their turn for a shower.

The object of the game was that Yoongi had to guess the which hand the object was holding in Jungkook's hand. Before, Yoongi was getting it right, but now he was getting angry.

Yoongi frustratingly smacked the small red ball right out Jungkook's hand once he revealed that the object was in the wrong hand he chose. "DONT WANNA PWAY AMYMORE!"

Yoongi, got up and stompped away to the multiple stuffed animals he had received from the members, sat down and played by himself.

Namjoon watched in silence without taking his eyes off the screen of his phone. Jin looked at Namjoon, searching for something that would help the Yoongi situation. But Namjoon did nothing.

Taehyung picked up the little showing off his box smile. "Yoongi? Want to go to the park?" Taehyung asked dragging out the blond's name. Yoongi nodded at the younger. After being set back down on the ground, he ran to put his shoes on.

"I'm gonna take him out so he can chill for a little while." the others nodded at Tae. Ate seen the little put a coat around his and the blond's arms and left out.

After a while, Jungkook left out with Yugyeom, Hoseok when to go practice, and Jimin went off to find Tae and Yoongi to play.

Jin started to clean while Namjoon watched TV. He picked up all of the crayons and stuffed animals off the floor and set them in their rightful place.

He was about to go to the kitchen, when his back had been slammed into the wall. Namjoon smirked and whispered against his ear.

"Hey baby."