Littles Only!

Jimin, Jungkook, and Yoongi, also known as the three little bears, or the three little pigs, or just animals in general, were on the couch thinking of a game to play.

"Hide and seek?"

"No ChimChim dat boring," Yoongi complained. Namjoon and Jin went out for a while, so Hoseok and Taehyung were the ones in charge, which they were not doing a good job at because they both have been in the room ever since Namjoon and Jin left.

"Tag?" Jimin shook his head at Jungkook, they were so bored, they even talked about taking a nap at one point.

"Let watch movie," Yoongi suggested, he just wanted to do anything at this point.

"Wha movie?"

"PONYO!" Jimin cheered eagerly. Once all three of them agreed and figured out how to work the DVD player (which took 30 minutes) they grabbed their blankets and stuffies and sat on the couch crisscrossed (apple sauce).

The boys watched the movie mimicking almost every word each character had said, laughing and squealing everytime Ponyo would show off her magic abilities.

"I wanna be a fish!" Jimin yelled out throwing his hands in the air.

Hoseok and Taehyung came out if their room. Taehyung was rubbing his eyes, he must've been asleep. They walked inyo the living room and sat on the couch.

"What are the three musketeers doing?" Hoseok grinned ruffling Yoongi's hair.

"We watch Ponyo Hobie," Yoongi giggled, "She was a fishy!" Hoseok chuckled at Yoongi's over excitement.

"Do y'all wanna snack?" Hoseok asked standing up heading to the kitchen.

"Fwoot 'nack!"

"Nanas!"

"Nutty an' jewwy!"

Hoseok went to the kitchen and retrieved the littlw's wants, also making Taehyung and himself something as well. He went back into the living to hands out eatch requested item.

"Fruit snacks for our Jungle book-" Hoseok handed him 2 fruit snacks, "Nanas for our  gloss-" Yoongi took tbe bowl of mashed bananas and continued watching the movie, "And a jelly sandwich for our little mochi because he has jams." Hoseok laughed and sat the paper plate on Jimin's lap.

After the movie, Yoonfi huffed his breath pouting, "I bored again."

"I too," Jimin whined, he breathed in a big sigh and dramatically exhaled, Hoseok swore he could see his chest rise as big as SpongeBob's.

"We-Well you ca-an make a-a fort," Taehyung suggested. Yoogni gasped, he ran over to Tae and placed his hands on both sides of his cheeks, "Tae so smart!"

Yoongi ran to his toom.and grabbed the pillows off as many pillows he could carry off of his bed, and brought them back intot he living room.

"Get bwankets, and piwwows!" Yoongi ordered, Jungkook and Jimin followed along and grabbed as many pillows and blankets they could find.

Once Yoongi was done his part he went to the kitchen, he tried to pull the kitchen table chairs into the living room, but it didn't work out that way.

"HOBIE!"

"YES?"

"HE'P ME." Hoseok stood and strolled to the kitchen, he watched as the littke struggled to move the chair.

"And what are you doing sir?"

"He'p me!" Yoongi whined, Hoseok soon gave in and helped him bring the chairs into living room. He watched as the three throw the blankets and stack the pillows, watching them actually work so hard, he was impressed.