Little Progress

Yoongi sat on the living room couch watching a soap opera he knew nothing about. His hair was a mess due to laziness and his clothing choice consisted of a grey hoodie and white boxer briefs along with one black sock and one blue sock on his feet. He had been a wreck ever since the whole situation of him being around in his boxers in headspace broke out, but he didn't really do much about it. Bang PD-nim and everyone was trying to help fix the whole situation, but either way Yoongi would still feel like complete shit. Ignoring and denying was a possibility, but I also wouldn't conclude the question of why he was going around asking for his "Appa". Many people thought it was joke at first. That was until many other people and fans that he associated with at the hotel begin to agree with each other and on many other websites and posting on their Twitter that they had seen the Magnificent Min Yoongi in cute boxer briefs.

Yoongi sighed and grabbed the remote turning off the soap opera that he really had no type of interest in. He stood up and walked to the kitchen pulling the hood of the hoodie on top of his head. He grabbed the stool and stood on top of it looking for sime snacks to eat. Something that he's been reading ask day; snacks, no real food. Too tired and lazy to cook, call in, or quickly make, he grabbed a pack of gummy bears and some cookies out of the cabinet. He stepped down and walked back to the living room and sat on the couch again. He picked up his phone and looked at the text message he recieved from someone.

Talk to much:

When I come back we need to talk.

Yoongi sat the phone back down and laid his head on the cushion of the couch. Even if he was a wreck he was much better than before. There were some people that found it cute and adorable, some were clueless, and some just mean. But Yoongi brushed it off for now.

As long as he didn't leave the house and interact with people he was fine. The sound of the front door made its way into the living room caused Yoongi to turn his head. Yoongi watched add Jungkook struggled to enter the house in a normally manner for he was carrying loads of bags in his arms.

"Jungkook, you're a dumbass, we told you we would help" Tae laughed as he watched Jungkook struggle with entering their lovely house.  Jungkook rushed to the kitchen and sat the bags on the table to relieve himself from such weight. Yoongi stood uo and walked to the kitchen where the commotion was coming from amd stood and watched the three guys, Jin, Taehyung, and Jungkook move around taking the items out of the bags.

"Hey, where have you guys been?"

"Grocery shopping, oh and Namjoon wants to speak with you later." Jin notified while helping take the items from the bag and placing them in their designated spot. Yoongi nodded and walked the back to the living room and sat down on the floor. He felt someone following him the sat down anyways seeing that the youngest member was placing himself next to the him.

"Hyung I hope you aren't dwelling on the situation." Jungkook chuckled. "It's nothing to-"
" Don't tell me it's nothing to worry about because it is, I should be worried about what others think and how they see me, I should be worried about what comes next and what's going to happen in the future, I should be worried about how this affects the group, I should be worried about the blogs, articles, the rumors, what's true and what's not, I should be worried about it all because it's all about me."

"But Hyung it's not that big of a deal."

Everything grew silent and no one said a word until after a few minutes.

"Min Yoongi the freak. Min Yoongi is a big ass baby. Agust D? More like get the D. Bighit signed a bitch. BTS is a bunch of weirdos."

"Hyung where is th-"