Little and Appa

"YOU NO FUCK WIT ME WAY BACK THEN BUT HOW BOUT NOW, CAUSE I UP RIGH NOW, AN YOU SUCK RIGH NOW!!" Yoongi screamed along to the song with his Appa in the studio. Namjoon let the elder slide seeing how happy and smiley he looked. He turned down the loud music and patted his lap, Yoongi straddled the younger focused on his chain than what he was telling him.

"I'm craving ice cream, want to go get some baby?" Yoongi looked up and nodded, ice cream was the something he never got tired of no matter what. Namjoon saved his work and stood up placing Yoongi on the ground, he packed up both of his and his baby boy's atuff and walked out of the building with his baby by his side.

Namjoon grabbed Yoongi's hand so he wouldn't wonder off. The two walked down to the park looking at the scenery as well. The sun was high up high and there were no clouds in sight, it looked as everything was peaceful. The grass was bright green and the river that was near by was crystal clear. Namjoon smiled and looked down at Yoongi who was in his own world walking/stomping.

Namjoon led them over to the ice cream shop that was across the park. They went there everytime they came to the park, thwy even knew the name of all of the workers. Namjoon opened the door and walked in behind Yoongi. Yoongi looked up at the the menu trying to decide which ice cream he wanted. There were so many, chocolate mint, strawberry blonde, chocolate explosion, brownies, banana, vanilla, red velvet, sherbet, M&M's, peach, cookie and cream, chunky money, and many more that Yoongi thought was delicious.

"Have you seen any that you want Yoongi?" Namjoon asked waiting for Yoongi, he already knew what he wanted anf it was a banana mango and strawberry smoothie.

"I-I wan...choc'et mint!" Namjoon nodded and ordered the two both of their wants and paid. Yoongi grabbed his ice cream from the younger and began to eat the cold ice cream. Namjoon made surr to grab extra napkins because ice cream cones and Yoongi never mixed well. He grabbed the elders hand and walked out of the shop.

The twl sat down at a bench with a table that was at the park. Yoongi sat across from Namjoon still eating his cone that was now melting. Namjoon chuckled and watched.

"Can I have some?" Yoongi pulled away from the ice cream and held it to the younger's face. Namjoon took a big bite just to see what he would say and to make sure it wouldn't melt anymore than it was now.

Yoongi giggled, "Appa take biiiiiig bite!" Namjoon smiled, he knew Yoongi wouldn't complain because its him and no one loved him as much as Yoongi loved his Appa.

"Can we pway?" Yoongi looked at him with big puppy eyes. Namjoon nodded, "After you finish your ice cream." Yoongi hurridly trued to finish but mmended up with ice cream all over his cheeks, chin, and hands. Namjoon took a napkin and wiped off his hands and face, he threw away the left over cone because Yoongi complains often saying, "No fwavor." Yoongi stood then ran to the swings, his feet dangled off the ground, they didn't even tounch the ground. Namjoon walked over and stood behind Yoongi knowing that he would want to be pushed. Yoongi giggled while Namjoon pushed him.

"I'm not pushing you very high that you will fall off," Namjoon chuckled.

After a while (two hours) of being at the park the two went back to the dorm. It was their week off so the members went back to visit their families, Namjoon and Yoongi were going to leave tomorrow.

"Appa 'm hungry." Namjoon looked atbthe kitchen, usually he wasn't allowed in there, but since they were the only ones in the house he had to cook. "What do you want to eat prince?" Yoongi placed his pointer finger on his chin as if he were thinking the world's hardest math equation.

"Hmm....nuggies!" Namjoon turned the TV on Special Agent Oso and to occupy the little then went to the kitchen. Nuggets were something easy and he made them before so it was no hassle. He grabbed a long pan and grabbed the nuggets and fries outnof the freezer and poured in on to the pan. He turned on the stove then stuck it into the oven.

"Ah, and apple juice." Namjoon grabbed a blue sippy cup out of the cabinet and filled it with apple juice.

Yoongi sat on the floor watching the TV show until he got up and ran back to his room to grab almost all of his stuffies and his paci. He sat back down on the floor trying to cuddle almost all of them. There was Mr. Wiggles, Mr. Pinkie, Billy who is a mouse, Minzy who is a dolphin, Seagull who was its title, and another. Namjoon walked in to the living room with the mickey mouse ear shaped plate and a matching theme sippy cup.

"What's all this baby?"

"Pway time!" Namjoon chuckled and the plate in front of Yoongi. Yoongi sat up straight and put the stuffies beside him against the couch so they wouldn't fall.

"I don't remember these two names baby, what is it again?" Namjoon asked pointing at the dolphin and the little doggie stuffie.

"Fafs Minchie!" Yoongi spoke with a mouth full of nuggets pointing at the dolphine, "Fafs Joonie!"

"The doggie? Why is his name Joonie?" Yoongi smiled after big after swallowing what he stuffed in his mouth, "Cause dat Appa name an it cute so I name it Joonie!" Namjoon kissed the top of his head, "Why thank you baby."

Namjoon decided to eat later when the little had a nap, wanting to get him straight before he managed himself. Yoongi finished his last nugget and and grabbed his sippy cup. He gulped it down so fast that he didn't even know he had to pee until last minute.

"Appa potty~" Namjoon stood and hurried the little to the bathrom, he undid Yoongi's belt and pulled his pants down allowing the little to relieve himself. Good thing because Yoongi was in his big boy underwear and not pull-ups. "Baby lets get you into something more comfortable after your done. Yoongi nodded and finished his buisness, he washed his hands and walked to his room while Namjoon filled a bath for him.

Yoongi took off his clothes and left them.on the floor, he wasn't completely clueless, he knew how to do simple things he just choose not to do it. He ran to the bathroom bare butt naked and sat on the toilet. He seen Namjoon added extra bubbles to the bath and squealed Bubbles and bath bombs, those two could make Yoongi die at sight from just how much he loved them. Namjoon put the little in the bathtub and began to wash his chest and back.

"Appa, I no wan to eber gwow up." Yoongi pouted looking at the baby duckie in front of him.

"I know baby, but we all have to grow up and be big and strong."

"Wanna stay Appa bbay boy fowever." Namjoon smiled showing his dimpled and kissed Yoongi's forehead, "You'll alwayd be Appa's baby boy no matter what."

"Pwomise?" Yoongi looked uo at the younger with puppy dog eyes and a cute little pout which made Namjoon melt anf laigh at the same time. "Yes baby, no matter how far I am, no matter if your mad at me, no matter if you'd get a new caregiver, you'd always be my baby boy." Namjoon continued to bathe the little.

"I no wan new carevgiber onwy wan Appa, Eomma, TaeTae, Jungygukie, Hobi, an ChimChim," Yoongi said grabbing his ducky. Namjoon smiled to himself at the elder.

'Hyung you have no idea how much we really love you.'

~

This is so bad but I've had this for a while and I wanted to produce it soooo. Hehe sowwy.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAMJOON OMG

LIKE HOW IS THIS GORGEOUS MAN THAT LOOKS SO YOUNG, IS 24? 25? Either one of those BUT STILL HE IS GORGEOUS AND SMART AND AWESOME AND CARING AND UGHHHHHHHHH I CAN'T THINK OF ANY OTHER WORDS.

I LOVE YOU💓