Little Jealous

Around Christmas time was hectic, the shopping, the getting round, the black Fridays, the hiding, it was a lot to do. So the boys didn't hesitate when their friends Blackpink (edit from Blankpink) needed a favor.

"Thank you so much for watching Lisa." Jisoo said while handing Jin Lisa's Hello Kitty backpack.

"You're welcome," Lisa walked in holding Rosé's hand. She was too shy and wouldn't let go.

"Come on Lisa they won't hurt you," Rosé tried to comfort but Lisa backed away.

"Come on sweety we're making cupcakes, wanna help?" Lisa ran inside at the word 'cupcakes' making Jin laugh.

"Thank you again, bye!" The girls left. Jin closed the door and walked into the living room. He set Lisa's bag on the couch and sat beside it.

"Hey Hyung is- oh she's here!" Taehyung exclaimed excitedly. Lisa reached into her book bag and grabbed her white bunny rabbit, holding it to her chest.

She walked over to Jin beings that he's the only one she trusts. "Dis is Humphrey!" Lisa giggled and hugged Humphrey to her chest smiling.

"Wow Humphrey is so cute Lisa!" Jin exclaimed making the little girl giggle. There was an earthquake around the house, and here they are, Jin thought. Yoongi was being chased around the house by Jimin and Jungkook, Jungkook was chasing Yoongi because Yoongi stole his Pikachu stuffie with a flower crown on his head, Jimin was chasing him because it was fun.

"Y-Yoongi give it!!" Jungkook whined, "I tell!" he stomped off with his arms cross pouting hoping to find someone in sight.

"No no no!" Yoongi ran over and pleaded in front of Jungkook.

"Here!" Yoongi handed over the Pikachu stuffie then pouted, but a pair of lils kissed his pout.

"No be sad Yoongi! I pway with you!" Jungkook and Yoongi turned around around and sees a squealing Jimin run there way, but Yoongi stepled aside and propped his foot out causing the younger to trip.

"Ouchie!" Jimin hisses at the pain in his funny bone, but decided on running around again by himself.

"Jungkook baby, Jimin sweetheart, Yoongikins! Come here!" Jin called out for them holding Lisa in his lap while she suck on her black paci holding Humphrey in her arms.

The three ran to tbe living room smiling, but frowned once they seen someone else was in their Eomma's lap.

"This is Lisa! She will be staying with us today until her caregivers come back," Jin tried to seem cheerful but the expressions on the three's faces were totally displeased.

"At least try with her, okay?" Yoongi shrugged his shoulders and walked up top Lisa, he took the stuffed rabbit from her arms, she began to cry.

"Yoongi give it back!" Yoongi did as told but laughed at the little girl, he crossed his arms and smiled big, "Sweg" Yoongi said before running off giggling.

Jin rolled his eyes, "Lisa this is Jungkook and Jimin" Jin pointed out to who was who, Jungkook slowly backed away a few steps nervous cause it was a girl, Jimin was just shy.

"H-hi I Ji-Jiminie I like g-games an' mash ta-tatoes an'....yeah" Jimin breathed out the last part confidently with a smile. On the other hand, Jungkook looked like he was going to throw up.

"I-I-I...Ju-Jungkook, um..I-I like..food." Jungkook spoke with his head not facing Lisa.
Lisa's vision widen when Yoongi jumped in front of her, "I Yoonie! I pway g-games an' speak to Mr. Wiggles, an' pway wit Eomma an' Appa cause dey wove me!" Yoongi said over excited, Jin now can see the amount of candy that Hoseok had given him, he's dead, Jin thought.