Little Mischievous

Yoongi had a bright grin on his face behind his paci as he smiled at the work that he's done. He colored in all of his pages in his Frozen coloring book, content with his work. He ran over to his bin and tried to look for a new coloring book but out of luck when he found that all of them were already colored in. He grabbed the plain sheets of paper that was left but easily got bored from drawing and not coloring, he frowned.

Yoongi's eyes became big as he thought of a brilliant idea. It was early in the morning and the other members were still in slumber, but that didn't stop Yoongi from getting up and occupying himself by coloring as he waited.

Yoongi took the markers he had and ran to the hallway. He smiled and he started doodling on the walls, knowing he wasn't suppose to but he was bored. He colored all over the wall in pink, black, blue, red, green, yellow, orange and ect.

***
Jin woke up and threw the covers off his body, standing up and walking to the living room finding Yoongi watching cartoons.

"Good morning baby boy. How long have you been awake?" Jin kissed the younger's forehead.

" Yoon'i 'unno."

"Well I know you must be hungry. Are you going to be good and watch cartoons while I cook?" Yoongi nodded and proceeded.

Noises were from the hallway where now coming to the living room. Yoongi looked up and seen Namjoon coming out in a yellow hoodie and some blue basketball shorts. Namjoon didn't bother putting on a regualr shirt after his shower last night, too lazy to search for one.

He sat on the couch and kissed Yoongi's cheeks repeatedly making him giggle, "Appa!" Yoongi squirmed and giggled trying to get out of his reach.

" 'ickles." Namjoon pulled away and kissed the top of Yoongi's head.

"Good morning baby."

" 'ood 'orning Appa." Yoongi grinned behind his paci.

"What are you doing up so early baby?" Namjoon took off the hood that was on his head, showing his brown golden hair.

"Yoonie pway."

"Okay well I'm going to help Eomma cook okay." Namjoon kissed the top of his forehead and went into the kitchen.

Yoongi smiled and ran to the 'triplets' room with a black Sharpie in his hand. He ran over to Jimin's side first and begin to doodle on is face, making butterflies, flowers, and attempted bunnies. Next, he went to Taehyung, drawing strange lines across his face, going from his lip to making freckles on his eye lids. Next he went to Hoseok. He sat on Hoseok's lap carefully and attempted to make a mustache, but the younger woke up half way through.

"Yah! Yoongi what are you doing?!" Yoongi bolted out of the room but stood in the middle of the hallway cause 2 people were blocking his way looking at the wall.

He slowly backed away but was caught by Hoseok picking him him up from behind.

" 'eokie 'et goooo!" by now everyone was out their rooms and watching what happened, but Yoongi didn't care. He kicked his legs hard until he hit a special area on Hoseok, and was put back down.

Yoongi ran past everyone and into the living room, back where he started.

After helping with getting the Sharpie off the 3's faces, the guys finally came and went into the living room.

"Yoongi you know you have to be punished right?" Jin shook his head.

"Noooo!" Yoongi whined.

"Yes, so for your punishment you will not be watching TV for 2 days and a 10 minute timeout today."