Little Plan

They were in a middle of a song when Yoongi seen a cute fan made poster with pink bows glued to the poster board. He smiled big and rapped the rest of his parts in the song, but by his actions you could tell he wasn't himself. He wasn't serious like usual, he smiled bigger than usual, and he messed up a lot in the choreography mixing up his right with his left and his left with his right.

But no one noticed.

Once the concert was over Yoongi ran back to their dressing room.

"Hyung you okay?" Hoseok lifted his brow, Yoongi knew he was suppose to let at least one member know when he fell into head space in public, it was a rule, but he just decided to nod his head instead.

Yoongi ran over to Jungkook with a smile on his face.

"I get Eomma and Appa togeter!" He whispered in his ear.

"Awe Young, I don't think that's happening," Jungkook rubbed the littles back.

"It will!" Yoongi ran over and sat in his seat.

After the concert and the fan meeting, the boys were just glad to be home. But what saddened Yoongi is that his Eomma and Appa weren't speaking to each other at all. He missed them kissing and hugging and joking and telling him how much they loved eatch other. Even now, if Yoongi was in baby space, they wouldn't give Yoongi to each other they would hand Yoongi to one of the other members.

But that was going to change.

Namjoon was in his room working on his laptop when he headmrd the door open. Yoongi went over and sat by him.

"Wha 'uo 'oing Appa?" Yoongi spoke with his new pink paci Jin bought him.

"Nothing baby, I'm just working on something,"

"...Guess what" Yoongi smiled behind the paci. Namjoon directed his gaze from the screen to Yoongi, "What is it?"

"Eomma 'ay 'orry." Namjoon liftes his brow trying to find if he heard right.

"He did?"

"Yes! Eomma wan' talk to Appa tonigh'," Yoongi looked up at his Appa wondering what he would say.

"Oh okay baby, I'll talk to Eomma tonight." After that Yoongi smiled his famous cheeky gummy smile.

"Now Appa has to finish up his work, kissy?" Yoongi took out his paci and pecked Namjoon on the lip, placing the paci back in his mouth he left the room and began to go to his next target.

Eomma.

Jin was in the living room reading a book that Yoongi had ni interest in. Yoongi climbed on Jin and straddled him, laying his head on his chest.

"Oh wow, hey baby" Jin kissed Yoongi's temple as he continued to read.

"Appa 'ay he miss 'uo, he wan' talk to 'uo tonigh'," Yoongi spoke lazily, he loiked up at Jin waiting for an answer.

"Okay." Jin shrugged, he didn't care either way. Yoongi smiled once againaid his head near Jin's heart, it wasn't long before he fell asleep.

Around dinner time was where the fun began with Yoongi. He sat on his Appa's lap being fed his food, but he also was playing tricks under the table. Yoongi rubbed his leg against Jin's making it seem like Namjoon was responsible. Jin's cheeks tinted red, he looked up and made eye contact with Namjoon once, but that was the only time.

"Appa, potty!" Yoongi squirmed around trying ton get out of Namjoon's lap. Namjoon put the squirming little down and watched as he ran to the bathroom.