Little Emergency

"Yoongi is you don't stop acting this way Santa won't come this Christmas." Jin warned at the little who was throwing another tantrum. This was the 3rd tantrum he had and it wasn't even 4 o'clock.

"SANA COME HERE!" Yoongi protested and crossed his arms, he was swept off of his feet by Namjoon amd placed on his hip.

"Puddin' listen to Eomma." Namjoon has been trying to get Jin back for the longest, but Jin said it wasn't going to be easy and that he needs to win him back over.

The ex-lovebirds made up, and Namjoon hasn't given up on trying to make the love of his life love him again. Namjoon apologized for the yelling and making him and the others cry, but now he was on a mission.

"Sana come here?"

"If you behave like a big boy he defiantly will come baby." Namjoon kissed Yoongi's nose and entered the living seeing that Jungkook was playing with Jimin. Yoongi was sat down on the floor with his piles of toys.

"Hey Hyung" Jungkook said still looking at Jimin who was fascinated and giggling a a ball of aluminium foil.

Jungkook unraveled the ball and crumpled it back up earning a squeal from the little.

Yoongi looked at the candy cane Christmas tree, he crawled over and attempted to reach for one.

"Ah ah ah, dinner is being made cute pie." Hoseok picked Yoongi up off the floor and sat him on the couch next to him so he wouldn't get away. Yoongi folded his arms and pouted with hia lip poked out.

Taehyung came from out of the bedroom wrapped up in a bed cover, Hoseok giggled and smiled at V who looked like a blanket burrito from being wrapped so much.

"You are so cute." Hoseok took some of the fallen blanket and tried to unravel Tae, but received a whine instead.

"It's cold~"

"I know and we are too, give us some." Taehyung sighed and spun around until he was out of the blanket. Hoseok pulled Tae on his lap so they could make warm, he threw the blanket over himself, Taehyung, and Yoongi.

Taehyung rested his head on Hoseok tiredly.

"Isn't that just disgusting!" Jungkook mocked in a cute voice.

"Shut up!"

Yoongi was too focused on plotting on how to get a candy cane to care about anything right now. Jimin crawled on to Yoongi's lap and shivered. Yoongi threw some blanket over top of him to shut him up.

Namjoon brought Yoongi and Jimin a peanut better amd jelly sandwich knowing they were hungry and decided to give them something small.

"Tank you appa." Yoongi ate a bite of his sandwhich.

Jimin ate his as well, but got his fingers all sticky. He licked his fingers getting off of the peanut butter off. Hoseok seen and tried tinget up but a sleeping Taehyung stopped him.

"Jungkook can you go clean Jimin's hands?"

"But he already-"

"Just go." Jungkook obediently did as told and went to clean him up.

Everone was at the table eating, Yoongi was on Namjoon's lap being fed by him,and Jimin was sitting in his highchair like he wanted.

There were mistletoes all throughout the house, with the help of the other members. Since Jimin was in a highchair it was placed between Yoongi's original Hoseok's seat.

"Hyung look up" Jungkook ordered whixh made everyone look up. There was a mistletoe over his and Taheyung's head.

"I'm good" Taehyung blushed

"Me too!" Hoseok agreed, but everyone said no.

"OH MY GOSH ISN'T THIS THE SECOND TIME!" Jungkoon excitedly remembered the one time that Taehyung and Hoseok had to kiss.

Hoseok internally screamed and looked at Taehyung who looked like he was preparing for combat by just kissing.

"O-One..." Taehyung started off.

"Two."

"THREE!" Jungkoon screamed, the two pressed their lips to each other and kissed. It was different from the first time though, this one was more genuine even though it didn't look like it.

The members were dying if laughter and singing love songs at the two. Jimin was coughing but laughing at the members freak out. Yoongi didn't care, he comtinued to.eat as if nothing happened.

Jimin began coughing more voiletly. Jin turned his attention to Jimin, "Are you okay baby?"

Jimin's lips were parted as he coughed, it got more violent with each cough. Jimin started gasping which caught everyone's attention.

He couldn't breathe. He hit his chest which scared the other members.  They rushed over to Jimin and tried to find out what was wrong.

Taehyung put his hand iver Jimin's mouth and tries to feel for something, "He can't breathe! He's barely breathing!" the members hurried and got him.out of his seat. Jungkook picked Yoongi up as they all ran out to the car.

Hoseok carried Jimin who was gasping like crazy with tears running dowm his face. "Oh my god." Taehyung whispered in panic.

Namjoon was driving as fast as he could, Jimin gripped Hoseok's shirt scared for his life.

" 'eo-eo-ie" Jimin gapsed, it was getting harder and harder to breathe. "Baby hold on we are almost there." Hoseok tried ti stay as calm as possible. Jimin tried to cough it out but it made it worse.

Jimin closed his eyes tiredly still trying his best to breathe. Hoseok grabbed Jimin' hand fearing for the worse.

"Baby squeeze my hand okay? I need you to squeeze my hand." Jimin squeezes but it wasn't as hard as Hoseok knew he could squeeze.

Yoongi was panicing, Jungkook rocked him trying to get him to stop crying but it was difficult becuase he was panicking himself. Watching Jimin struggle to breathe, sweat covering his cold shivering body, and hearing him trying to speak was heart breaking.

Namjoon hurridly pulled up the emergency entrance, the members helped Hoseok get Jimin out if the car and rushed inside.

"HELP PLEASE!" Taehyung yelled out getting the doctors' and nurses' attention. They put Jimin on a stretcher and rushed him into the ER.

Jin was freaking out, Yoongi was crying in Jungkook's shoulder, Namjoon was trying to calm everyone down like the leader he is.

They were directed to the waiting room by a nurse, they sat down silently worried.

Jin was crying in his hands, everything happened do fast. Namjoon moved his hands from his face and brought Jin to his chest telling him everything will be okay.

But ome thing was on everyone's mind.

"What the hell happened?"

~
I felt bad for leaving so long so double update hehe.

I have slept 4 times today and it's only 7:00 PM...