Little Jealous

"LET'S GO APPA!" Yoongi yelled junping up and down excited to get out the house.

"Yea come on!" Jungkook added.

The members promised Jungkook and Yoongi that they would go out to the park to play, beings that no one goes to the park on a Monday cause of school and busy schedules, they wanted the littes to go out and breathe.

Namjoon (with Jin's help) dressed Yoongi in a pink button down shirt and denim shorts.

Jimin helped Jungkook get dressed in Taehyung's tan, black and white shirt with his darker denim shorts while trying to manage an excited Jungkook.

"Okay okay hold on." Taehyung smiled fixing the button on his shirt.

The members followed suit, standing at the door putting their shoes on helping the two who insisted on going without them.

***

Jimin unbuckled Yoongi while Jin unbuckled Jungkook. Both littles ran past and proceeded to play on the playground. Jimin smiled watching the two.

"Go ahead." Jin nudged Jimin's arm.

"Huh hyung?" Jin rolled his eyss and smirked, "Go ahead and play."

"I'm fine Hyung."

"Jimin you havent been in little space in over 2 weeks and choreography is more intense. Go and play." Jin insisted and wasn't giving up without Jimin saying yes.

"Hyung~" Jimin whined.

"Who's going to be my good boy, now that I have two monsters on the loose."

Jimin's eyes could light up the dark when he heard the two words he loved the most.

"I am! I am!" Jin smiled and rushed the younger off to play. Jin smiled and sat over by his loving boyfriend.

"You do know that they are bound to get hurt right?"

"I know, that's why I have the first aid kit in the car." Jin laughed at his motherly ways.

Yoongi hid around the playground hiding from the other two and Taehyung. They were playig hide and go seek, while Taehyung was the only person that was 'it' Yoongi still didn't want Jungkook and Jimin to be the reason they got caught.

"Wh-Where you?" Taehyung searched around looking in all the wrong places.

Yoongi hid under the slide while Jimin and Jungkook his behind the trees. Taehyung began to pout, "Wh-Where J-Jiminie Yo-Yoongi an' K-Kookie?" Taehyung started to cry behind his hands making the littles come out of their hiding.

"No cry Taetae, if taetae cry Jiminie cry too." Jimin pouted tugging on his sleeve. Taehyung uncovered his face from his hands showing his tear stained face and a smile.

Yoongi walked up to Namjoon with a sad look on his face.

"What's wrong my Suga Bear?" Namjoon kissed Yoongi's pale knuckles and smiles.

Yoongi's voice quavered, "Appa."

"Yes Puddin'?" Namjoon picked Yoongi up and placed him on his lap.

"Appa."

Namjoon began to worry, "What is it Kitten, you have to tell Appa so he can fix it."

" 'unno-" Yoongi started to sniff, "Just sad."