Little Song

"YOONGI!" The members have been looking for Yoongi for over an hour, Yoongi never really liked naps compared to his Big self so when his Eomma said the two words he hated most, rhe bolted.

The little was being chased for 30 minutes straight, he had almost got caught when he fell but after that he's been hiding, and it's been working so far. Yoongi put his hand over his mouth and giggled, he actually had been moving from place to place so he wouldn't get caught, and right now he was in the one place he didn't know how to escape from. The tub.

"Where is he?" He heard Jimin ask near the bathroom door. Jimin's shadow could be seen, so when he faded away Yoongi had a chance. Yoongi peeked outside the bathroom to see is the coast was clear and luckily it was. He ran and hid under the bed because the members already checked there and he knew that they wouldn't check again.

Footsteps could be heard inside the room. He seen the Gucci shoes and controlled his breathing.

"Let's check outside."

"He's not that crazy to go outside by himself..yet again this is Yoongi, let's go." Yoongi's mouth fell open as he felt offended, but he didn't speak.

Yoongi crawled to get out from under the bed to realize one thing, he was stuck.

"No no!" Yoongi began to whine. His back started to hurt, he tried again but it was no use. Yoongi gave up from hiding, he just wanted to get out.

"EO-EOMMA!" He heard all 6 footsteps enter the room.

"Where is he, I heard him-"

"E-Eomma!' The members went over to the side where Yoongi was halfway out. Yoongi laid his head on his folded arms and smiled, "Hai."

"And where have you been you little fruit cake? Come on lets go." Yoongi looked up at Jin as is if he wanted to cry.

"I-I can't Eomma."

"Why not?"

Hoseok furrowed his brows and pinched the bridge of his nose, "He's stuck."

"Jungkook help me raise the bed a bit" Jungkook and Namjoon raised the bed hugh enough so Yoongi could be free. Yoongi stretched and smiled big at thr members before trying to bolt again, but it didn't work because Taehyung and Jimin stood at the door so he wouldn't escape.

"Lets go Suga Pops, naptime." Yoongi pounted as he was placed on Namjoon's hip and was took to his and Jin's room.
"No Napy!" Yoongi protested, but Namjoon sat down on the bed ans started to rock him in his arms. Jin walked into their room and handed Namjoon a warm bottle, but Yoongi still pushed away.

"No No NO!" Yoongi squirmed, the younger gave up and finally gave him his freedom.

Jin sighed dramatically, "Guess we have to cancel story time."

"Storwy time?" Yoongi calmed down a bit making Namjoon chuckle.

"Yes baby we had a story for you but, you don't want "Napy"." Yoongi shook his head and climbed back on to Namjoon. "I want storwy time Appa." Yoongi whined and pouted until Namjoon gave in and cradled him the way he was before. Namjoon put the bottle in Yoongi mouth, who happily drunk his milk. Jin walked iver the the opposite side of Namjoon so Yoongi was in the middle, he opened a children's book and began to read

"Lottie and the Confused Little Bear." Jin started, "Lottie was lonely. Lottie needed someone to hang out with."

Yoongi giggled once he seen Hoseok walk out of the room in a wig, makeup perfectly done as well.

"So she talked to her Dad and he said they could get a dog. He knew that a local kennel had some to spare so that's where they went, up the hill to Boondocks Farm." Yoongi's eyes were focused more on the story, forgetting about his milk.