A Little Sleepy

"Eomma."

Jimin smiled when he heard the elder. "Yoongi baby is that you?" Yoongi looked at Jimin with the biggest gummy smile.

"ShimShim!" Yoongi's words muffled behind the pacifier. He got off of Namjoon's lap and crawled over to Jimin with him placing the elder in his lap.

"Baby boy why haven't you been in little space lately?" Jimin questioned the blonde. Jimin knew it there was much more to it than 'I was working'. He knew that Yoongi couldve slipped into little space anytime when he got home from the little hours he spent there from working. He also knew that Yoongi would pass by his stuffed animals each day as they sit in the closet, where they stay as a hidden place.

Everyone now looked at the little, now curious at what he had to say.

Yoongi stared up at the boys with innocent eyes as he felt Taehyung pull out the pacifire from his lips so he could speak.

"Ca-Cause Yoongi wan-wanted to be big boy t-to make Ah-Appa, Eomma, ChimChim, Ho-Hobie, JungyKookie, TaeTae-"

Yoongi paused before he could continue, counting each and everyone of the member making sure he counted tham all. "very happy ca-cause Yoongi know he bad boy and dont want to be bad boy anymore to Ah-Appa, Eomma, ChimChim, Ho-Hobie, JungyKookie, an-and TaeTae" Yoongi smiled. Jimin wasn't buying it. After looking at Jimin's blank expression he looked down.

The little sniffed causing the caregivers to be on high alert for tears. "Yoo-Yoongi thought you didn't want little Yoongi around anymore. Yoongi was-was scared to bring him back out. Didnt want to boder you."

Jin cooed at the younger.

"Sweetheart, we love little Yoongi just as much as big Yoongi. We love both and of course we want little Yoongi around, if we didmt have our baby who would we spoil?" Jimin picked the little head up so he would look at him.

"Yeah or gives us the best cuddles when we need it?" JHope pitched in. He sat beside his younger and the little on the couch. "And don't forget about the kisses."

Yoongi giggled. He smiled at his caregivers and gave Jimin a big hug, along with the rest of them. After what it seemed like an eternity for Yoongi, his stomach growled and a yawn slipped from his lips.

Namjoon picked up Yoongi allowing him to rest his head on his shoulder for a bit. "Come on little prince lets get you a bath then we get something to eat."

Namjoon didn't care what time it was, neither did Jin knowing that Yoo gi hasn't been taking are of himself properly, he needed to eat.

Jin rushed off into the kitchen while Namjoon took Yoongi to the bathroom to be bathed.

Namjoon took off the littles clothes and set them by the door to be picked up after he got out. It wasn't the first time seeing Yoongi naked, and none of the members seemed to care about it, they all were happy enough to give Yoongi a bath when needed.

After the bath filled up halfway Namjoon added bubbles, then stooped the stopped the tub when it got full.

Yoongi was put in the tub, but sleep was overruling him. He whined when Namjoon ran a wet face cloth over his face. "You have to be clean baby." Namjoon placed a kissed on his forehead, then proceeded to bathe him with his grey and blue bathing cloth.

After Yoongi's bath Namjoon picked up the clothes on the floor and walked into Yoongi's room with a towel across Yoongi's body. He set the little on the bed and picked out a blue onesie with yellow stars for the little. He stood the little back on his feet and unwrapped the towel as he sat his turn on the bed. Yoongi held on to Namjoon's shoulders stepping one foot at a time into the pink pull-ups they bought for him at night.

None of the members knew which age they were going to get sometimes when Yoongin was in little space at night, experiencing times when he wet the bed by accident.

Once Yoongi was dressed he was placed again on the hip of Namjoon. Yoongi felt a foreign feel as he touch his lips. Namjoon looked at his little boy and finally got the message. He placed the baby blue paci with the words labled "eomma's baby" between his lips, and carried Yoongi to the kitchen.

Yoongi saw the food on the table and his Kumamon sippy cup. Namjoon placed the little in his special chair, which was decorated in sitckers.

Yoongi grabbed a nugget, pulled out his paci and began eating, but not for long. After eating only 3 nuggets was the little started experiencing his head falling down and coming back up. It was now 3 am, amd the only people who now where up was Namjoon, Jin, and Yoongi. The others were told to bed by Jin, even though they had 3 days off until they go back to work, they all needed rest.

Namjoon picked up the plate and set it in the kitchen. Jin picked up the little and bounce-walked them into they're room carefully not to make the blond awaken from his drowsiness. Jin laid little yoongi in his bed and pulled the blanket over him.

He noticed Yoongi sucking on his thumb and turned to go back into the getting until he noticed Namjoon with the paci in his hand. Namjoon walked over and placed it between his lips hearing a satisfied noise coming from the now alseep little.

Jin smiled at Namjoon. "Goodnight Joonie."

Namjoon placed his hand on the back of Jin's neck. "Goodnight Hyung." and left to go back to his dorm.