Moving On?

Jin fixed his clothing as he got ready for his friendly meeting. He fixed his hair and peeled of his lip tint tattoo that was in the shade of Sexy Red.

Hoseok and Taehyunh agreed to watch Jungkook, Jimin, and Yoongi if they fell into little space, they actually wanted Jin to get outside of the house instead of him being in the house all the time

Namjoon was on a mission to get Jin back, but it turned moe and more into a long term goal due to them leaving for meetings and concerts and Jin was tired of waiting.

Jin walked out of his shared room with Yoongi and walked into the living room.

"So?"

"Wow Hyung where are you going?" Taehyung examined Jin's outfit in awe.

"I'm meeting with Ken. We're going out to hang around, then we are going to the movies and have lunch." Jin smiled.

"Use protection." Hoseok laughed. Jin hit Hoseok on the arm, said goodbye and left to go with his friend.

Namjoon walked inside the house. He passed by Jin leaving but didn't say anything.

"Hyung you've lost your chance."

"What are you talking about
Taehyung?"

"You might wanna cancel those flowers because Jin's on a date." Yoongi scoffed.

"Date?" Namjoon sounded a little bit hurt but he knew he had to accept it.

"You took to long Namjoon. How long has it been 3 months?" Jungkook chuckled thinking his Hyung was a punk.

"You expect someone to wait that long?" Yoongi lifted his brow, "Shit I would say fuck you too."

Namjoon rolled his eyes and sat down on the couch thinking.

***

Jin sat across from Ken smiling. Jin was actaully happy to get out and hang with his best friend, he was always being 'Eomma' and not 'Jin'. Ken ordered them something to eat and drink and actaully held a decent conversation with him.

"So how are you amd Namjoon?"

Jin coughed unexpected of that question, "We broke up almost 3 and a half moths ago."

"Why?"

"We got into it, he was drinking every night and not talking to me or the other members and I was tired of it." Jin looked away pained from the memory. He felt a hand slide under his and entwine togther.

"How are you feeling?" Jin's heart actually melted. It felt good to be asked by another person other than the ones he was with everyday.

"I..I don't know. He wanted to get back together with me but we are always busy, but when we are off I don't see him trying." Jin looked down saddened by that fact.

"Well today is an us day so let's forget about everyone else." Ken smiled at Jin who was blushing tremendously.

***

Yoongi was crying because Jimin broke his crayons, Jimin was crying because Yoongi accidentally tore the picture he drew, and Jungkook was crying because Hoseok wouldn't let him eat any of the crayons or tiolet paper.

"Oh my God! Shut them up!" Hoseok exclaimed, all three littles started to cry louder.

Taehyung brought out their toy bin and pulled out a rattle, he began to shake it but that made Jimin scream. Hoseok took the rattle and put it away.

"Taehyung did you forget, Jimin is scared of the rattle!" Taehyung jumped from Hoseok accidentally yelling.

"So-Sorry I was just trying to help." Taehyung went into the kitchen and thought of something else. He grabbed the baby like snacks and poured some into a bowl, he walked out and sat the bowl infront of Jungkook who stopped crying and began eating them.

Namjoon walked inside coming back from the store hearing only two littles crying. He walked into the living room and sat on the couch. Jimin crawled over him hiccuping and with a tear stained face.

"Awe puddin pop I know he tore your picture but he didn't mean it." Namjoon sai as he picked up the little and sat him in his lap.

Hoseok looked in the bag amd found a new box of crayons. "Suga bugga! Look!" Hoseok went over and sat by Yoongi. He opendd the new box of fresh crayons and seen Yoongi's eyes light up.

Hoseok left Yoongi to his coloring and sat by Namjoon by the armrest.

***

Jin and Ken walked into the movie theater with drinks and popcorn. They chose sonsit at the the top in the very back so they could be alone for sure. Once they were seated the movie credits began to show. Ken wrapped his arm around Jin's shoulder and smiled when only he could tell that Jin was blushing.

Once the movie began to start, Ken wasn't even paying attention. He lookimed over at Jin's features for the 8th time. This jawline, his lips, his eyes, he really could say that this man was worldwide handsome.

***

"Taehyung stop acting like a brat and help me with Yoongi!" Hoseok exclaimed, Taehyung ignored the elder and continued playing games on his phone.

Jimin and Jungkook were put to sleep, and Yoongi was lying on his back o the couch crying tremendously, enough to wake up the other two. Nanjoon had to leave for a late meeting with Band PD-nimso they were stuck.

Hoseok was caught in his thoughts, Why is he so upset?
Another cry could be heard from the room.

"Shit, Jimin is up. Taehyung-ah can you go get Jimin?" Taehyung did what was asked for the first time that night.

Hoseok mentally slap himself as a thought of a possibility that could solw Yoongi's crying. Hoseok ran to Yoongi's and Jin's room and came back. He put black amd white paci in Yoongi's mouth which seemed to calm him down.

Yoongi's hands were covered with mittens, Yoongi had a problem with pulling his hair out in baby space and they didn't want him to go bald.

Hoseok's face twisted in confusion. He noticed Yoongi's face change, it was as if he was concentrating on something.

Wait

"Shit," Yoongi starting wailing once again. Hoseok took Yoongi to his room so he could be changed.

Everyone was back home safe and sound. Of course Taehyung, Hoseok and the three littles were passed out asleep. Taehyung was sleep on the floor with Jimin and Jungkook while Hoseok held Yoongi, both out like a light.

Namjoon arrived at the house before Jin did, and when he did he went strsight to bed.

Meanwhile, Jin was being walked up tobtheor door.

"Thank you, I had fun." Jin smiled but was earned a kiss to the cheek in replace of a verbal response.

"I'd like to go out with you again." Jin blushed at his bluntness.

"I'd love that."

~

Hai...hehehe i want apple juice.

How was it? How am i tired but not tired? I wanna cuddle.

But fr how was it?

Comment and Vote