Littles vs. Caregivers

I no feewl vewy gud. Hed hurt an tummy feewl weird an my doggy is barkin an it make my head hurt more😭

"YOONGI, JIMIN, TAEHYUNG, JUNGKOOK!" Namjoon yelled, all of the littles were doing something different. Yoongi was screaming jumping on the couch with a lollipop in his mouth, Jungkook was running around the house naked refusing to put on clothes, Jimin was eating all of the cupcakes they had made and the ones he was told he was not allowed to have, and Taehyung was having 'war' with his stuffies throwing them around the house yelling 'FIRE!'.

The littles didn't stop when Namjoon even yelled their names. Hoseok watched Yoongi like an animal watching its prey, waiting fir the right moment to strike. Yoongi stopped jumping catching his breath jumping. Hoseok took the opportunity and pounced at his prey, he looked down and seen he was empty-handed, he looked over and seen Yoongi standing in the middle of the living room sticking his green tongue out at Hoseok mockingly.

"Na-nana booboo you can't catch me!" Yoongi ran around.

Jimin crawled out of the kitchen with his hands and face all messy, full of frosting, and icing leaving trails, his black and white snap crotch onesie was all messt and cakey. The caregivers were so busy on catching the three that they forgot there was a fourth, it would make it harder because there was more of them than caregivers.

Taehyung launched another stuffie hitting Jin in the face. Jin picked the green turtle up and walked over to grab Tae, but as soon as he did Taehyung screamed something about 'Dear Neptune!' and ran.

"Hyung~" Hoseok whined getting a headeach from all of the commotion, he was really tired and wanted to say 'fuck it'.

"I know I know." Jin rubbed his temples, his mission was to grab Taehyung but that mission was failing terribly. Namjoon's mission was to grab Jungkook but the younger was so quick, by the time he seen him again Jungkook took off all of his clothes and ran before he could be caught.

Hoseok sighed and sat on the couch, his hair was neat about an hour ago, but now it was a plain mess. He stood up amd attempted at his mission again but seen Jimin with in plain sight. He ran over and picked the younger up not minding that his clothes were getting dirty.

"And what do we have here cutie?" Jimin blushed and laid his face in Hoseok's neck trying to hide. Hoseok giggled and took him to the bathroom to we clean and bathed from all of the cake on his face and clothes.

"Yoongi-ah! Please come here!" Namjoon whined, having no control of the littles is really a hard task to handle. Yoongi stopped in his tracks smirking with an item behind his back, "Yea Appa?"

"Come her-" Namjoon didn't get to finish when there he was being squirted in his area with a water gun by the trouble maker.

"APPA NO CATCH ME!" Yoongi ran, Jin sat down knowing someone was going to get hurt, and wasn't surprised when he heard bodies colliding and crying in pain. Namjoon and Jin rushed over and seen Yoongi and a naked Jungkook on the floor holding their heads.

"APPA!" Jungkook screamed out holding his head with one hand and making grabby hands with the other. Namjoon rushed over to the screaming little and picked him up despite him being naked while Jin handled the other.

Jin took Yoongi to their room and sat down on his bed with the younger still in his arms. Yoongi cried into Jin shoulder, Jungkook and him ran into each other head first and what made it worse was that the back of his head hit the wall as well.

Jin kissed Yoongi's head attempting to help some, he knew Yoongi's little age was about seven or eight, and he knew for a fact that after the accident he would be down a couple more years.