"Are you mad at me?" I ask looking up at him. "Naw..I can't be mad at you for not being pregnant." He says as a tear falls from his eye. "Baby." I mumble wiping his tears. I hop on the counter. "Stop crying." I say feeling bad wiping some more of his falling tears. He tries to walk out the bathroom but I grab his arm while pulling the pregnancy test out of my pocket in the process.

"Baby That was the one I ran water on." I say handing the real one. He grabs it out my hands looking at the test. "Mane why would you even do some foul shit like that." He says. "You wasn't suppose to find this one either." I say. "What you mean find it? So what you saying is you want gone tell me!" He yells.

"I was..I just needed some time to get through my brain that I was having a baby—with the man I love." I say hugging him. "Why you ain't tell me though Kay! You can't be playing like that!" He goes off on me. "I'm sorry. Stop. I don't want you to be mad at me." I say feeling bad. He comes over hugging me. "I know but I'm just saying.." He trails off. "I'm sorry.." I say sniffling.

"Stop crying." He says wiping my tears. "I didn't mean to make you mad." I say as he continues to wipe my tears. "You good." He mumbles hugging me. "Now give me a kiss mama." He says making me smile. "Is that my name now?" I ask him as he leans down and pecks my lips. "Yup, is that a problem?" He asks putting me on the counter getting between my legs.

"No. I think that's sexy as hell. Say it again." I say smiling wide. "Mama—mama—and mama." He says between kisses. I wrap my arms around his waist. I think that shit is sexy as fuck especially with his accent. "We're gonna be parents. We're gonna be parents. We're gonna be parents." I sang. "I know. I hope it's a boy." He says. "I don't know. I think I wanna girl." I say.

He shakes his head. "Naw. I done did so many bitches wrong if a bitch nigga do that to my daughter he seeing the light." Kyree says. "I don't think I want a son, because if he does a girl wrong like you do—use to do girls wrong I would slap the shit out of him and give the girl a Sephora gift card." I say making him chuckle.

"I'm for real. You don't do girls like that." I say. "I know but I was young." He says. "What you mean..you not even 21 yet, you still young." I say. "I am—" he begins to say. "Never mind..I forgot to birthday done passed you are 21..I'm 20." I say laughing. "I can't wait til' you start showing." He says smiling wide.

"This is the happiest I've seen you.." I say laying my head on his chest. "I'm having a baby what else you expect." He says hugging me. "You carrying my baby. I told you I would make your dreams come true." He says rubbing my remained flat stomach. "That's why I fell in love with your crazy ass." I mumble wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Now that I think about it..what did you see in me?" He asks me. "I liked that you had a rough, and good mentality. You were cute, and just by looking at you even though stayed, and dressed clean I could tell that you had been through shit, and I just wanted someone who understood the feeling of being abandoned and stuff." I say.

"I love you big dick." I say hugging him making him laugh. "I love you Twinkie." He says laughing. "Uh! You are nasty! I hope my child don't get that freaky shit from you.." I say as he kisses my neck. "What you mean. You a bigger freak than me." Kyree says. "Our Baby was made from birthday sex." I randomly say. "Yup." Kyree says pecking my lips turning it into a actual kiss. I open my mouth letting him slip his tongue in.

I wrap my arms around his neck as we passionately kiss, but get cut off by a noise. Me and Kyree both look at the door wondering what it is. "What the fuck is that?" Kyree mumbles. I hop off the counter going out the room with Kyree behind me. "It's coming from downstairs." Kyree says. We walk go dow stairs with Roscoe now behind us.

"What the fuck is that?" He asks me. "I dont even know." I say as we reach the bottom of the stairs. I look at Kaya on the couch wrapped in cover. I go to the back room hearing the sound. I swing the door open seeing Kyro and Grace fucking on the bed.