43 - Lean On Me (Final)

Present time

L Hotel - 10:29

"Hey there, Handsome." Jackson nudged Namjoon. "Looking good in a back suit."

"Same as you, man." Namjoon smiled.

"There they go again, speaking in English." Seokjin rolled his eyes.

"Hey, we can understand English too!" Taehyung crossed his arms.

"I didn't say anything." Jackson raised his hands in defeat.

"The first wedding all fourteen of us are attending together." Jaebum nodded.

"I hope some people don't ruin it." Jinyoung glanced at the three youngests.

"I'm not gonna collect them." Seokjin shook his head.

"Where's Brian Hyung?" Jungkook looked around. "I don't see him."

"He's coming now." Jimin pointed to the entrance.

Brian came in, wearing his tuxedo while holding Snowie.

"And he's not alone." Taehyung grinned as he looked at the person walking behind Brian.

Sujeong appeared from behind Brian, walking close to him.

"Wow, our oldest Noona looking pretty like always." Jimin smiled.

"Thanks." Sujeong tucked a few stands of her brown hair behind her ear.

"From how you two matched your dress and tuxedo, I say that Brian finally asked the question, huh?" Seokjin wiggled his eyebrows.

"After a decade, yes." Sujeong nodded, chuckling.

Brian looked away, his face slightly getting red. "Where are Yoongi and Mark?"

"With their girls of course." Namjoon nodded.

"Man, I feel even more lonely now." Jimin sighed.

"I'll go and see the bride then." Brian gave Snowie to Taehyung and started heading to the bride's dressing room.

"Wait for me." Sujeong followed.

"Get ready to receive a heart attack, Hyung!" Jungkook shouted just as Brian and Sujeong reached the room.

"Knock knock," Brian said as he gently pushed the door open. "We're here to see the bride. Can we come in?"

"Sure you can." Samantha smiled, motioning for the two to come in.

Sujeong held tightly unto Brian's arm as they walked in.

"Oh my God! Just look at her!"

"She's gorgeous, isn't she?" Mark grinned.

"Of course she is!" Yoongi nodded. "My Jagi takes after her after all."

"Stop it, you guys." Hana covered her face with her bouquet, which was made of purple lilies. "You're making me blush."

"We're just saying the truth, Mother." Yoongi smiled.

"Yes." Mark nodded. "The most beautiful bride I've ever seen."

"I don't know whether I should be happy or offended." Samantha crossed her arms.

"Ok, the ladies." Yoongi looked at the three girls. "Gather around our beautiful bride."

Elena and Samantha sat on Hana's sides and locked arms with her while Sujeong stood behind them.

"Ok now, that's the most beautiful picture I've seen." Brian grinned.