37 - Picnic

Jerry's Mansion - 23:42

"It's been three days since they said that the bad guys were captured. Why aren't the Noonas back yet?" Taehyung tilted his head.

"I don't know." Namjoon shook his head. "Did that man say anything when he came that night?" He turned to Mark.

"Who? Jerry?" Mark looked at Namjoon. "No, he didn't. He was just surprised we captured those men by ourselves and praised us. He didn't say anything other than that."

"If he didn't say anything else, I don't think the girls are hurt."

"True." Hoseok nodded at Seokjin.

"So? Did Noona answer?" Jimin turned to Yugyeom, who put down the phone.

"No." Yugyeom sighed. "I've been calling Noona every hour since we saw the news, but she hasn't answered once."

"Guys," Jackson stood up. "I'm sure they're fine. Don't worry."

All of them turned their heads toward the door as they heard sounds of keys.

The door opened and Sujeong came in, supporting Elena.

"Noona!" All the boys ran toward them, except Yoongi who stayed in the living room and just observed.

"Noona, are you?"

Elena looked at Jimin and gave him a faint smiled. "I just know that I'm alive."

"That's good enough..."

"Noona..." Jungkook stepped forward. "Where are Brian hyung and Jisook noona?"

Elena let out a deep breath. "They're at a hospital."

"A hospital?" Mark frowned. "Why? Who's hurt?"

Elena sighed. "That old fart shot Samantha at her knee. But thankfully, Brian came just in time. Sammie did need a surgery but she'll be fine when she recovers."

"Noona--"

"Boys please." Sujeong stopped the boys. "Brian sent us here to rest, so please stop asking questions."

The boys looked down and moved back to make way.

"Sammie will be discharged tomorrow and Brian will bring her." Elena gave the boys a last weak smile before walking away.

Before she walked the first step, she looked behind and made eye-contact with Yoongi. Yoongi gave her a firm nod and smiled at her.

-------------------------
9:12

Elena sighed as she looked at the brown mark on her jawline. "Damn you, Harry." She puffed her cheeks as she threw her towel on her bed and sat beside it.

"Jagi, it's me, Yoongi." Yoongi's was heard along with soft knocks on the door. "Can I come in?"

"Yea." Elena nodded at no one.

The door opened and Yoongi came in. "Hey." He smiled.

"Hey." Elena returned his smile with a weak one.

"Are you feeling better?" He asked as he sat beside her.

"Yea, I guess." Elena nodded. She then covered the bruise on her jawline as she noticed Yoongi staring at it.

"You didn't keep your promise, missy."

"I know and I'm sorry." Elena sighed. "But, I'm not that badly injured!" She tried to smile as brightly as she could.