32 - D-7 : The Accident

Jerry's mansion - 7:27

"Where are those sounds coming from?" Taehyung yawned, coming down from his bed.

"I don't know." Jimin rubbed his eyes.

"Let's go see."

"Alright." Jimin let out a deep breath, getting up before following Taehyung.

"I think they're coming from downstairs." Taehyung stretching his arms lazily, going toward the staircase.

"Why are you so curious about it anyway?" Jimin yawned, trying hard to open his eyes so he wouldn't trip down the stairs.

"Because I can't help it?"

"Reasonable enough." Jimin nodded. "But... no one is here."

"No one..." Taehyung looked around the living room. "But the chanting got louder."

"Maybe they're outside."

"Let's check." Taehyung grabbed Jimin's wrist and dragged him. "Oh, Jungkook is there as well."

"What is he looking at that made him frown? Is he watching something?"

"I believe... he's watching Jisook noona." Taehyung grinned, pointing to the three girls that were jogging around the house.

"So, that's why he's hiding." Jimin grinned. "Let's go." And the two walked toward Jungkook who was hiding behind a tree.

"Yah." Taehyung tapped Jungkook's shoulder.

"Ah!" Jungkook jumped. "Hyung!"

"Were you peeking at your pretty Noona?" Jimin smirked.

"No." Jungkook crossed her arms.

"Pff, yeah right." Taehyung rolled his eyes. "You can't lie to us."

"Not just that, you can't lie to yourself as well." Jimin nodded. "We all know that you've accepted Noona. But you're just lying to yourself."

"Tsk. Whatever." Jungkook clicked his tongue as he walked away.

"You can't lie to yourself forever, you punk!"

"Yea! Taehyung is right!"

"That kid..." Taehyung mumbled as he turned around. "But, why are those Noonas running so much? Sweat is dropping from their faces."

"I don't know." Jimin shook his head.

"Come on, one lap left." Master Wang clapped.

'Come on Sam... one last lap... don't give up.' Samantha let out a deep breath as she tried to keep up with Elena and Sujeong who were running in front of her.

'Ugh why me? Why do I have to do this as well?' Sujeong clenched her jaw as she kept running.

'Hang in there... come on... only a little left.' Elena puffed her cheek before stopping. 'And done.'

"Not bad." Master Wang nodded. "You finished earlier than yesterday."

"Yay..." Elena lifelessly threw her hands up as she panted.

"Your morning training is over. You can go inside now."

"Finally..." Sujeong let out a breath.

"You OK?" Elena turned to Samantha who was on the ground. "Can you walk?"

"I think." Samantha nodded slowly before taking Sujeong and Elena's hands and getting up.