5 - First Lecture

Villa house - 7:32

A week had passed since they arrived in Seoul. It was the day the girls' first semester would start.

"Five more minutes~" Elena whined as she buried her face in her pillow.

Samantha sighed. "You've been saying 'five more minutes' for half an hour now."

She sighed in frustration and crossed her arms, thinking how the hell she could get Elena out of bed this time. She looked around Elena's room until her gaze fell on her feet.

"Hmm...slippers..." She mumbled to herself. She looked back at the sleeping Elena in front of her and then back at her slippers. She slowly walked backwards until she reached the door.

She slowly bent down and took off one of her slippers, stood straight, looked at Elena and 3...2...1...

"Samantha!"

Samantha started running for her dear life the moment she threw her slipper at Elena.

She stopped right at the stairs and looked behind and saw Elena standing under the door frame while holding Samantha's slipper.

"Stop right there." Elena said through gritted teeth as she pointed at Samantha with the slipper in her hand.

"Heck I won't." Samantha started running downstairs.

"Stop right there!" Elena yelled as she ran after her.

"Yikes." Samantha nearly fell when she got downstairs but got her balance back just in time.

"Help!" She screamed when she saw Brian standing in the living room while drying his hair with a towel. She ran straight to him and hid behind him.

"I'll get you!" Elena shouted as she saw Samantha hiding behind Brian. She started running again but then she stepped on Snowie's toy and fell. "Oww~" She whined as she rubbed her butt.

Samantha, who was still hiding behind Brian, peaked at her and to her luck, Elena looked at her at the same time. The moment their eyes met, Samantha took Brian's hands and wrapped them around herself, which caused the towel to fall on ground.

Elena tried to get up but fell again as Snowie jumped on her lap.

Brian sighed. He saw what Elena was holding. "Let me guess. Samantha threw her slipper at you?"

Elena nodded and pouted while Samantha grinned, still not moving.

Brian took his hands off and tried to pick the towel, but Samantha stopped him. "You're not going to leave right?" She begged him with her eyes.

"Sorry Sam, but you two solve this yourselves. Now, I'm going to make breakfast." And with that he went to the kitchen.

Samantha looked at Elena who was glaring at her.

"Sorry..."

She was still glaring.

"But I had to get you out of bed somehow..."

Elena put Snowie down and got up. "Promise me that you'll never wake me up like this ever again."

"Sorry but I can't promise you that." Samantha grinned which caused her to get hit by her slipper instead of a death glare.

"Aish. Just go and take a shower." Samantha nagged as she rubbed her arm. "But man, it hurt..." She pouted.

"That's good then." Elena said as she finally dropped the slipper and went upstairs to take a shower.

After ten minutes, Elena came out of shower.

She went straight downstairs as she smelled the breakfast.