Introduction

Prologue

"When things get hard, you always have me to lean on to."

Samantha Kim was found in the streets of Beverly Hills, alone. Ever since then, she stayed with her best friend, known as her twin by others, Elena Stewart. The two girls grew up together, doing everything together and never separating, making them known as inseparable twins. They did have many countless arguments, but that made them grow closer.

Their mother's friend, Jerry, offered them a job at the age of fourteen, making their life adventurous and dangerous, yet they never complained, since they could help their mother by making million dollars each time they saved the world.

Even though they were rich and had a successful life, being smart and pretty, they stayed humble as their mother wanted. They helped other people, saving their lives and donating money to orphanages.

They may have seemed perfect in other people's eyes, but they each had their own painful past. One lived far away from her family, one lived with a father who never loved her, and another with the guilt of staying alive while both of his parents passed away.

Even though they had their own past, they were happy together and didn't let anything get between them. They were each other's family, each other's strength. They always cheered each other on and made the other laugh.

Then, after receiving the title of WOOHP's Super Spies because of imprisoning Harry, Jerry's evil twin brother who wanted to take over the world by kidnapping the Queen Elizabeth, they heard the news that he had escaped.

He traveled to South Korea, Elena's mother's and Samantha's home country. He went there to torture Samantha's little brother, her brother that she cherished and held precious, knowing that her biggest fear was hurting the people close and dear to her...