7 - Hurtful Fact

Villa house - 15:34

"So, any news on where Harry is?" Samantha tossed her cellphone and bag on the sofa and joined Brian who was sitting on floor with laptop in front of him.

"No. Not yet." He shook his head. "He's hiding very well. It'll be hard to find where he's staying or what he's doing." He closed the laptop and put it on table and got up.

"We've been here for near one month and we still don't have a single clue about where that freaking Harry is." Elena lied on sofa, face down.

"Well, he is a psychopath. But he is also a genius. We can't forget that." Samantha said as she got up as well and sat near the sleeping Snowie. "It's obvious he's hiding well."

Elena turned around, so she was lying on her back. "Yea, you're right." She sighed. "I'm surprised that he even let us know he was in Korea, Seoul to be exact."

"That's because he knows my weaknesses, Ellen. He wants to hurt me, through hurting the people i care about. He wants me to meet 'him'. And possibly 'them' as well." Samantha sighed.

"Do you think it'll be necessary to see 'them'?" Brian asked as he sat beside Samantha.

"I don't know..." Samantha's voice came out like a whisper.

After that silence took over.

Elena suddenly got up, which made Snowie wake up. "Let's just watch some TV." She took the remote from table and turned on the TV. She surfed channels until Samantha recognized a familiar face.

"Woah, don't change the channel." Samantha jumped up and snatched the remote from Elena.

"Hey! What was that for?" Elena sat and crossed her arms.

Samantha pointed to TV which made everyone look at it.

Elena looked at Samantha. "Joo Won oppa?" Samantha grinned while nodding.

Elena and Brian sighed.

"What? He's handsome and a good actor. Plus, he's cute as well. Just look at his smile." Samantha started fangirling.

Brian shook his head. "Anyway, what happened today?" He asked as Snowie jumped in his arms. "Are you two one of those ulzzangs now?"

"Not completely." Elena shook her head.

"Then what did you do that it took you that long to come home?" He asked.

"Well...it's actually quite a long stor--"

"The CEO thought we were Myungjae's fans and nearly threw us out." Samantha interrupted Elena. "But then Myungjae explained to her and she apologized. Then she talked with us for a good 30 minutes and then we signed a contract that said we'll be their model for a year." She finally breathed.

Brian nodded. "Did that Kim Myungjae guy flirt with any of you?" He asked, his voice low and serious.

"No, he didn't." Samantha shook her head. "But someone else did."

Brian's eyes widened. "Who dared to flirt with my girls?"

Samantha pointed to Elena who was grinning from ear to ear.

"You flirted with him?"

"I didn't flirt with him." Elena waved her hands in denial.

"You asked his number." Samantha crossed her arms.

"But that doesn't count as flirting!"

"You even asked if he had a girlfriend."

"Really Elena?" Brian's voice was still low.