20 - Danger Alert

Seoul University - 18:45

"And finally this semester is over~" The two girls high-fived. "That means we're free." Elena grinned.

"That is of course until we finish the mission. When we return to LA, we have to start the new semester."

"Can you please try and not to be a kill joy for at least once?"

"Says the one who shuts me up every time I wanna talk about oppas that we don't share." Samantha glared at Elena.

"Because once you open your mouth, you won't close it until you blabber for two hours!"

"Well I--" Samantha shut her mouth and bowed as Ms. Seo walked by. She smiled at them and they awkwardly smiled back.

"Why the hell you didn't tell me she was coming?" Samantha whisper-yelled as she walked away.

"Well, I didn't see her Ok?"

"Well--how about we get out of here before the professors' beautiful faces ruin our summer."

"I have to agree with that." Elena mumbled before faking a smile at one of their professors.

"Have a good rest before the new semester starts~"

"Yes~" The girls kept the fake smile and bowed as their professor waved at them. They watched as she left and hurriedly went out of their university.

"Finally we exited the hell, dundundun~" Samantha pretended to be pressing piano keys.

Elena chuckled and shook her head. "You know there are people here right?"

"As if I care." Samantha showed her I-don't-care face as Elena laughed more.

"For now, let's just go to the park and talk." Samantha nodded.

They walked to their usual hang out place, the park, which was only a five minute walk from their campus.

"This is probably the last time we get to come here." Samantha mumbled as the walked inside the park.

"I'm gonna miss here." Elena said and dragged Samantha to a bench.

"Same here." They both sat down. "Many things happened here." Samantha looked at Elena. "Such as meeting Mark and the boys, having our first photoshoot as ulzzangs, meeting Yoongi..." Elena smiled shyly.

"Oh boy, there she goes again." Samantha shook her head as she watched Elena let out a shy giggle.

"You know, now that I think of it, it's been such a long time since we had one of those girl talks."

"Well, we were quite busy the past three months. Going to college, doing photoshoots, finding clues for the mission, helping Sookyung unnie with VIXX and more stuff that I can't remember." Samantha let out a sigh and Elena nodded.

"Well then!" Samantha suddenly clapped. "Let's use this chance to talk." She grinned. "Tell me how far you went with Yoongi." She smirked as she put her elbows on her knees with her chin on top of her hand.

Elena's eyes widened and she started blushing. "Um," She put her hair behind her ear. "We haven't had any special moments... so far we only held hands..."

"You haven't hugged either?"

Elena nodded and hung her head down. "We're still kinda awkward with each other."

"But you've been seeing each other for 5-6 months... if you two haven't hugged after dating this long, then how long it'll take to kiss?"

"Well... he did try to kiss me two weeks ago..." Elena mumbled.