27 - D-22 : Truth or Dare

Jerry's mansion - 20:12

Samantha puffed her cheeks and let out a frustrated sigh. "I ruined it again." She face-palmed and reached for the eraser that was on the other side of her desk. She glared at the paper in front of her as she erased the few lines that she drew.

"Ugh..." She ran her hand through her long hair as she put the eraser away and let out a deep breath. 'It's OK Sammie... you're just doing this for fun. No need to get frustrated.'

"Yea," She nodded. "It's just for fun. It's not like I'm going to submit these to Sookyung unnie." She nodded again as she took her drawing pencil.

Just as she was about to go back to drawing, someone knocked on her door.

She slightly jumped from the surprise and put her pencil down. "W-who is it?"

"It's me." Mark's voice came from the other side of the door. "Can I come in?"

Samantha slightly gasped and immediately put all the papers that were on her desk away. "Sure."

The door opened and Mark came in. "Hey." He smiled at Samantha.

"Hey." Samantha smiled back and got up.

"Were you doing something important?" Mark tilted his head.

"Nope." Samantha smiled and went to their dressing table and took a hair band.

"Those papers--"

"Doodling!" Samantha grinned. "Just doodling." She turned around and looked at her reflection as she tied her hair in a high ponytail.

"OK?" Mark stared at her before sitting on her bed.

'You didn't have to scare him to like that, you know?' Samantha shook her head and sat back behind her desk.

"So... how have you been?"

"Um, good?" Samantha chuckled. "Why you ask?"

"Because I haven't seen you the past three days." Mark crossed his arms. "You've either been out for those I don't know what, missions? Or in your room. Are you alright?"

Samantha picked her pencil and turned to her desk. "I'm alright, don't worry." She took one of the papers and started drawing.

"Is it because Jason left without telling you? Is that why you became extra quiet these past days?"

Samantha closed her eyes and let out a breath. "I'm sorry but," She looked at Mark. "Can you stop asking?"

Mark sighed. "I'm just worried about you--"

"Well, don't be. I don't need you to be worried about me." Samantha stared at Mark before closing her eyes and rubbing her nape. "Sorry I snapped at you." She sighed.

"It's OK." Mark shook his head. "I was bothering you, I'm sorry."

Samantha looked down. "Sorry." She mumbled and turned back to her drawing.

'She's cute even when she's like that...' Mark shook his head. "Can I lie down?"

"Of course. You don't even need to ask." Samantha smiled at him as he lied down and went back to drawing.

"I didn't come here to talk about that though..." Mark mumbled. "I came to tell you something."

"What is it? Is something wrong? Did something happen?" Samantha stared at Mark.

"No, it's not something like that so calm down." Mark chuckled.

"Oh good." Samantha sighed in relief. "You scared me."