The outside world

Start from the beginning

"You. Are not coming." He growled, pointing at the other skeleton . I looked at him questioningly.

"He's too noticeable. Someone would recognise him in an instant! He's staying put."

He growled at Geno, then turned and stomped off upstairs muttering curses. Blue had to stay too. But he's asleep so it's fine I guess.

Not waisting another minute I ran out into the snow with the others. Geno locked the door and we all laughed in relief for finally being outside.

Everyone, even Nightmare we're enjoying themselves.

"LETS GO GUYS!" I yelled and they all cheered back as we ran off down the alleyways, hoods up, and looking for trouble.

---Errors POV----

Ink and I were sat down on his sofa, snuggled up beneath a blanket watching Eastenders. Yet again I had no clue what was happening but I watched intently all the same.

Ink sighed happily and rested his head on my shoulder. I let him and rested my head against his.

Suddenly the sound of a doorbell rang out through the house followed by knocking. Ink sat up and looked at me frantically.

I stood up.

Ink ran over to the door and peered out the spyglass.

"Shit!" He whispered.

"What is it!" I said quietly.

"It's Dream and Reaper!" He whisper shouted.

"QUICK TELEPORT AWAY OR SOMETHING!"

"I can't!" I hissed holding up my arms to show the magic restraints still tightly locked round my wrists.

"Upstairs! Lock yourself in the bathroom!" He practically yelled.

The knocking sounded again.

I turned and scrambled upstairs, running into the bathroom and locking the door behind me.

I looked out of the window to see most of the snow gone. When had that happened?

I heard Ink opening to the door and greeting some people. There were definitely two of them.

I groaned.

I'm so dead.

---Inks POV----

"HI GUYS!" I said enthusiastically as I opened the door and welcomed in Dream and Reaper.

"What took you so long?" Reaper said as he walked over to me sofa and flopped on to it.

"Ummmmm I-I was in the bathroom!" I said quickly.

He looked at me questioningly before nodding and turned to look at the TV which was still playing Eastenders.

I walked over and switched it off.

"So what did you want to talk to me about?" I asked nervously.

"Well." Reaper said, his expression looked grim.

"What?" I asked slowly.

"Ink. Blues gone missing."

"WHAT?!?" I yelled.

"I had tried calling him so many times but he never answered so I assumed he had lost power or something during the storm!" Dream blurted.

"But then earlier today I went round to his to see if he was okay but he never answered! We even tried calling his brother to see if he knew where he was but he said he though he was with one of us!"

"ARE YOU GUYS BEING SERIOUS?!?" I yelled.

"Yes!" They both said.

This isn't good.

I was so busy caught up in my thoughts that I hadn't noticed that Reaper had stood up and was now making his way over to the stairs.

"Imma just go to the toilet okay Ink?"

"WAIT NO YOU CAN'T!" I yelled. They both looked at me confusion clear on their faces.

"YOU WAIT HERE! I'LL BE RIGHT BACK! DON'T YOU DARE MOVE!" I yelled before teleporting up into the bathroom.

Error was stood with his back pressed against the door, a nervous look on his face.

"You need to go, now!" I said.

"But I can't!" Error whispered holding out his hands to show the magic restraints.

I grabbed one of his wrists and pulled out a key from my pocket. I unlocked the first restraint and moved to the second one. They fell off and hit the floor with a clatter.

"IIIInnnnkkkk are you okay? I'm coming up!" Reaper called.

"GO!" I whispered.

Error leaned forward and kissed me quickly. "See you round Inky~" He whispered.

Then poof.

He was gone.

I was blushing a dark rainbow. Error had.....

Just then Reaper bust down the door.

"God what's wrong with you today?" He asked.

"Oh. Nothing. I was just a bit off. Don't worry I'm fine now." I reassured.

"U better be." Reaper muttered.

I smiled.

I'll see you soon Error.

---------------------------------------------

Yay Errink is official!
And the snow is gone!
Yay!
Just as I was going to publish this chapter wattpad logged me out and I lost half of my work so I had to do it all over again.
Lucky me!
-Jess-