The piece of Toast

Start from the beginning

"Well 'that thing' doesn't pose as a threat to us, unlike a certain asylum escapist." Geno countered.

"Well he is part of the police, so if at any point he escaped and got back to police headquarters, what do you think would happen." Nightmare said.

No one could answer that.

"Exactly. And if you don't like him then, fine that's your fault. You don't have to like him. But he's staying here wether you want him to or not!" He said defiantly.

He glared at all of us, challenging us, seeing if we would counter him with another bad thing about the skeleton he was so serious about protecting.

We all stayed silent.

"That's what I thought."

---Errors POV----

I had woken up to a smell that could wake the dead. A sweet rich smell that could probably entice anyone that walked past this house.

I had sat up on the sofa (still forced to sleep downstairs, poor Error) and looked around for the source of the smell and had traced it to the kitchen.

And now here I stood watching as Ink was cooking something. It was fascinating to watch really.

Was he making.....

Pancakes?

My mouth started to water at the thought.

Back with the guys we only ever ate toast or bread for breakfast, or the occasional bowl of dry cereal, no milk though. We didn't have stuff like that.

We only stole things that kept for a long time like canned things, the only exception would be bread, cuz let's be honest, who doesn't like bread?

But pancakes.

I hadn't had those for so long that just the thought of them made my non existent stomach growl.

Ink must have heard, because he whipped around to see who was 'stalking' him.

When he saw it was only me he relaxed, but his face was dusted with a light rainbow,

"Wha- how long have you been standing there for?!?" He asked shakily.

"Oh, not long really." I said grinning.

"That doesn't really answer my question." Ink muttered.

I walked over to him and rested my chin on the top of his shoulder to see what he was doing. And he had indeed been cooking pancakes. And they looked good.

Inks face turned a dark shade of rainbow at my action.

"W-what are you doing?!" He squeaked.

"Nothing." I responded before reaching around and grabbing the plate of fresh pancakes.

"HEY! GIVE THAT BACK!" Ink yelled.

I held it up in the air, just above his reach, watching in amusement as he tried to jump up and grab the plate from my hands.

"I HATE YOU!" He cried, still trying to grab the plate of pancakes.

"What's the magic word Inky?" I said smirking down at him.

He glared up at me, his face still an obvious rainbow, which grew stronger at my nick name for him.

"Come on Inky. All you gotta say is the magic word~"

"Screw you." He muttered.

"Hmm what was that?"

He looked down at the ground. "Please..."

I smirked and bought down the plate so it was in front of him. He looked at the pancakes and then at me before smirking back at me.

He grabbed the plate right out of my hands and winked at me before disappearing.

I could hear him teleport into his room and the door lock.

I raced upstairs after him.

"INK YOU BETTER SHARE THOSE PANCAKES WITH ME!" I yelled.

----------------------------------------------

Bajjabahancrossmaremakajsnajerrinknsksmsnakkaksnlovejsjanabit!
-Jess-