Prologue

Aubrey Dawson

Thank God it was Friday and everything went fast. I headed back to home from school aka hell. I don't really like go to school anymore. Feeling all alone or should I told you, I had a depression and anxiety was not the best thing happened when you're a teenager. As a teenager you should enjoy your time while you're still can.

I just can't feel that feeling anymore. I thought that feeling was gone when I started going to school, you know made some friends and tried new things but it wasn't like I thought. All my friends just used me because my parents were rich. Actually, my brother will drove me back to home after school but today I decided to walk back to home.

I don't know why I felt like this because it took like 15 to 20 minutes to get home. It was a nice day to have a walk. I don't really had a friend at school and I just caught my boyfriend * cough ex boyfriend cheated with my bestie *cough bitch today. Once again what a nice day. If my brother knows about that, I'm pretty sure he'll punch him in the face.

I don't know this past a few months I felt so paranoid like someone was watching me. Wherever I go, it's like someone was watching me but when I stopped and looked around, there's no one watching me. I told to my brother. He's kinda worried about me but I assured him that everything's fine I guess.

Only a few steps to get home. I'm pretty sure someone's watching me. There's a black Audi car following me from school. I walked quickly and I thought I lost it but apparently not. That's it I'm done. I'll confronted the driver. Don't * Goddamn it , fuck you anxiety! . I don't any courage to do that. I ran as fast as I can and got into my house.

Jason McCann

I waited her in my car in front of her school. She's 16 and soon to be 17 . She should be graduated this year. I'm proud of her. It's weird today because she walked home alone. She always got back home with his brother and sister every day. I bet something was wrong with her.

I wished I could be there for her to comfort her. I'll someday not now. I'll comfort her when she needed me because I'll make sure she'll be mine. I can made a girl fell in love with me in one month. The key was my charm. I watched her everyday just to make sure she's safe.

I never knew that I'll meet my first love back in here. I thought I lost her when my brother and I moved to Los Angeles . After 6 years, finally I met her again. I'm in love with her since I was 7 years old. I'd still remembered when we played married to each other and my mother and her mother caught us kissing in my backyard. That day was amazing and the awful day.

I think I might had scared her a little bit because she made her steps faster. Fuck, she noticed my car . I drove away to another street and watched her back. She might have recognised my car. She terrified and got into her house. She fucking noticed me. Fuck. What an idiot. What fucking ever. Soon, you'll be mine, Aubrey. Just wait. I'll make you fall in love with me harder than you have.

---------
Enjoy the chapter <3