"Ugh this isn't fair!" he exclaims, frustrated at the situation.

Without any warning, the bedroom door swings open.

"Oh fuck!" a voice calls out in surprise. "What are you fucking doing?"

I spin around quickly to see Michael standing in the doorway, mouth wide open and in complete shock.

"I tried to stop it," Luke replies, caught. "We tried to stop."

"Yeah, really fucking looks like it," Michael yells back.

I hear another set of footsteps and Ashton drunkenly sways by the door, "What's all the noise? Chill out," he says, and looks over to our positioning and his mouth also drops open.

"Oh fuck dude. You're fucked if he finds out."

"I know," Luke moans, rubbing his hands over his face, and I slide off him, wanting to leave the room and this conversation.

"Why the fuck would you do this to the band, or even a mate?" Michael accuses.

"I know," he repeats.'

"Well Harry is on his way over," Michael explains. "What the fuck are you even going to say?"

I need to leave. Quickly.

I try to slip past them, and Ashton holds his arm so that it is blocking the doorway.

"Please don't be a dick," I say, ducking down and leaving the room.

"Hey, what's going on in there?" Calum asks, pouring himself a bourbon and coke.

"I don't know," I lie, walking straight past, though he grabs my arm, stopping me.

"Ava," he says, holding my shoulders to force me to slow down and look at him. "Where are you going?" he asks me.

"I need to leave," I say, not giving away anything. "I can't be here when he arrives. I just can't," I slur, almost on the verge of tears.

"He just wants to know that you're here safe. If you don't want to leave with him then I will tell him you're staying here, but don't leave. Stay." He orders firmly, though I know he'll probably feel differently in a couple of minutes once he learns of what has happened. I feel terrible.

I begin to cry, not being able to control my sobbing, and Calum wraps his arms around me, comforting me and I let him hold me while I let my emotions out. Tonight is just too much for me to digest, and I wish I were back in my own bed with my Mum there to comfort me and tell me everything will be okay. In the space of less than twelve hours, I have been made aware of my boyfriend lying to me – having learned he cheated on me, I have kissed one of his good friends and someone he is professionally involved in. 5 Seconds of Summer are the supporting act for past and upcoming shows and if I have jeopardised that in any way I could never forgive myself for it.

"Ava, are you okay?" Calum asks me, only when I try to focus on him I see three of him as I sway from side to side.

Oh God! Not now. No. No.

I run to the kitchen sink, and vomit into the sink. I deserve every single disgusting heave involved, and feel even guiltier as Calum rushes over to hold my hair back as everything I have consumed is expelled from my system. He stays with me until I am throwing up water, and I run the sink to drain the contents. I take a sip of water, rinsing out my mouth and wipe my chin with nearby paper towel.

"Thank you," I say, my throat burning after the ordeal, and tie my hair back in a low bun. "I'm sorry," I say, almost on the verge of tears.

Knock knock.