Chapter Thirty three

**Jack**

The wind lifts me up, high above the kingdom of Arendelle. My suit erodes away, back to my plain blue sweater.  I don't even care, my suit is the last thing on my mind right now. Its Elsa that has captivated my mind. Elsa's face... her face was so angry and confused. I've never seen her like that before. 

Her blue eyes were filled with betrayal and remorse. Like she just lost the person she loved... even though I was standing right in front of her. I don't even know what happened. It was like one second I'm talking to Tooth, the next second Elsa is yelling  at me. There is no in between, its just one big blob of blank.

I didn't even try and find out what happened. Because what Tooth told me ran through my mind like an out of control plane.  I'm immortal... Elsa isn't.  Which means at any given time, she can die. The way Tooth put it was that Elas is weak, not worthy of being introduced to anyone of the guardians. I could have fought that fact... I could have denied it but I didn't and for that I'm very, very ashamed.

It wasn't that  that made me leave Elsa for good. It was the fact that I don't want to put her through the pain of watching herself grow old, while I stay young forever.  No... I don't want to have to go through the pain of watching her grow old while I stay young forever.  I don't want to see her take her last breath and see the life leave her eyes.

To have to sit at her funeral, listening to them talk about how they knew her... how she was an inspiration to all.   They don't know her, not like I do. How she glares and  puffs out her cheeks when she gets  mad,  the faraway look she gets in her eyes when ever she talks about her past. Her musical laugh that sounds more like a whimsical wind chime then a real laugh.

The way she-

...........

What dose it even matter any more? I won't see Elsa ever again, for her sake and mine.  The ocean is never ending, stretching into the pink and purple horizon. A few stars are speckled in the sky, the darkness hovering over the horizon, ready to throw itself into to horizon,  to become the night.  

Normally I would take a second and admire the wonderful sight that is the day transforming into the nigh but it just seems like one big blur of colour to me. 

My staff skims the ocean, creating small ripples.  Its strange to think that from one simple act, many ripples can form,  the ripples get bigger and bigger. Until it dosen't matter how small the act was, now you have to deal with a huge problem... I mean ripple.

Travailing by wind is much faster then anything else on earth. That is if you know where you're going. I've been just flying around the ocean, avoiding land at all cost.  I don't know where I want to go... but I can't fly away from my problems forever.

A huge gust of north wind knocks me off balance making me waver and spin. "HEY WHAT THE-" A light bulb goes off in my had. North... I should go see North. He'll know what to do and what to say.  I wince at the yelling that is awaiting me. North dosen't like it when I stay away for too long, especially since I haven't contacted him in awhile. North is really just a father to us guardians ... a big overprotectie father who is going to yell in my face when I get home.

I look over my shoulder for the last time and silently give Elsa a goodbye. I won't need her where I'm going. Hell... I won't need her ever again.

Melt for meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें