Chapter twenty six

• Αφιερωμένο στον/ην derpizard

                                                              **Elsa**

I feel so cold. But not the teeth chattering, frost bite cold. Its like I have fallen in a snow bed, the cold is all around me. Engulfing me with its pure crisp scent of fresh pine needles and Christmas.   I feel so protected and safe, like no harm could ever come to me. I snuggle in closer to the coldness, wanting, no needing to be closer to whatever snow bank this is.  Hot breath comes down on me, making my bangs waver.

.......

Snow banks don't breath. A small content snore comes from it and it wraps its strong (muscular?) arms around me, pulling me closer. My eyes flutter open, afraid of what I might see.  Jack is inches from my face, sleeping like a child. I hold in a scream of surprise. WHY IS JACK IN MY BED? I inwardly scream when I realise he doesn't have a shirt on.  Jack's skin is flawless, with muscles in all the right places....

SNAP OUT OF IT ELSA! For goodness sake's you have a shirtless man in your bed! This is no time to be.... um... not day dreaming on how handsome he looks. Not that he dose but I'm not saying he doesn't.  I try and wiggle free of his grasp but that just makes his pull me in even closer. Jack rests his chin on the crook of my neck, his hot breath tickling my skin. 

Okay now what?

Jack mumbles a little making my ears perk up. "Elsa..."  He mumbles in my ear. "Elsa... Elsa.. Elsa.." I shiver as I feel goose bumps popping up on my skin. I wonder what he is dreaming about. I hope its a good dream. Something that he will wake up with that goofy smile on his face. Jack will never know how much I love that smile. Maybe I should tell him-

"Stupid Elsa..." Jack mumbles a little louder. My back stiffens. Stupid Elsa? "You're so stupid and proud.... Elsa." That's it. With all the force I could ever possibly muster I push Jack as hard as I can. He tumbles off the edged of the bed and onto the cold hard wooden ground. I hear a loud grunt  and a curse. Jack pulls himself up a little, so his elbows are resting the bed but the rest of him is sitting on the floor. Jack is looking at me with a stink eye, his bed head hair sticks at odd angels. 

"What did you do that for?"  I try and not to laugh at his appearance sine I probably look even worse. "You were mumbling in your sleep and you were saying rude things about me. What was I going to do? Let you keep dreaming?"  

"Yes..." He says sighing, making the bed sheet ripple and wave.  I must confess  I feel a bit awkward now. I look down at myself and see that I have a night gown on.... and one of my more reviling ones. I cough and cross my arms over my chest. Jack watches me with interest, his blue eyes pulsing with something that I can't quite make out. "So why were you in my bed?" 

Jack rolls his eyes dramatically and puts one of his hands to his forehead. "I was taken advantage  of.... by you."   I am taken back. "Me?"   "There I was... just checking up on you and then the next thing I new you pulled me down beside you and refused to let go.  I feel so... violated."  I chuck at pillow laughing. "Shut up Jack." 

He catches it before it hits his face, a childish smile playing out on his face. "Well you had a pretty high fever Elsa, after that whole land in the river thing."   I shiver, remembering the over whelming sensation of flying through the air. Having no control of my body is what I'm used to but I wasn't prepared for that.

"I was afraid.... Afraid that I lost you for a second." Jack is now siting up on the bed starring at his hands. "It was my fault... I should have seen the fear in your eyes. I should have known but I let myself get too caught up with trying to impress you that I-"    

I place my hand on his cheek, making him look into my eyes. "I would never, ever blame you Jack. You saved me from that horse and... and so much more." Jack looks confused. "But I only saved you from that horse.... nothing else well nothing I can remember." I smile.