Obsession

Shane's POV

"Shane?" Liam asked. I looked over to Louis as I was behind him and I gave Liam a nod.

"We need to talk," I said. "I have to tell you something important," I added. Louis looked back to Liam and saw Zayn and Niall, walking towards us.

"Shane?" Niall said in a horrified tone. "But you are dead."

I shook my head. "I was never dead." I spoke. "I'm alive all this time. I was just hiding."

"You've got to be kidding me," Zayn chimed in, expressionless and looked to Louis. "Do you know anything about this?" he asks.

"Not all but I know that Shane's alive all this time, when all of us thought that she died," he answered.

"How could this be?" Liam asked. "I don't understand."

"I'm confused either," Zayn said.

"If you would allow me to tell you something, you would understand everything and all that is happening. Since the day that accident happened to what is happening right now," Shane said. They looked at one another as I and Louis did the same to each other.

Flashback

"I wonder who did that," I told Dana who was driving the car. We are on our way to the headquarters to get something that Dana said are files she's been keeping for quite some time.

"Here's the plan," she told me.

"What plan?" I asked her in confusion.

"I have two plans," She answered as we came to halt in front of the office. We got out of the car and was walking up to the office when a shot was fired.

"Dana!" I screamed as I took my gun from my back pocket.

"I'm fine," she said. I looked to her and she was already holding her gun as well, lying on the ground. More shots were heard. "Get to the car!" She ordered.

" But Dana.."

"I'll be fine. Just go to the car now!" she said as she stood up and started to fire her gun in the direction I don't even have any idea where. I ran back to the car and looked behind, only to see a girl, based on her figure, with long blonde hair, but with her back turned to me, and a gun directed to where Dana is. Luckily, Dana's good enough to avoid the gun shots directed to her.

I watched Dana as she ran to the car and get into the driver's seat. She opened her car drawer and took out some bullets from there and inserted it on her gun.

"I knew it was her," she said as she turned the car on and drove away.

"Who's her?" I asked.

"The one whom I am suspecting that is behind all of this," she answered.

"Who is she?" I asked but she ignored the question.

"Here's my Plan B. This would be risky." she said. "We need to pretend."

"What? How?" I asked

"I will hit this car somewhere. We'll pretend that you died. I'll pretend that I have an amnesia so that once she knows that we no longer together because she thought you 'died' and I have an 'amnesia' , we can see each other then spy on her back, without her knowing that we are just pretending."

"But Dana. You could die," I told her. "That's not easy as how it sounds,"

"It's our only way right now. If we want this to end soon, then we have to do this,"