It's Official!

Later that day:

Dana’s POV

We left Holmes Chapel at around 1 pm in the afternoon and arrived back to London at almost 6 pm. It was a one tiring trip, but I was awake throughout the ride back there. Harry and I just talked and were watching the places and sceneries we pass by.

“Are you tired?” Harry asked me as I climbed down from the car. We stopped in front of my house. I smiled.

“No,” I said honestly.”I enjoyed the whole ride back here. You…?”

“Not even an inch,” he said with a grin. Then suddenly the front door opened and the boys came out.

“Boys…!?” I shrieked after seeing them. “How did you get in? I got my keys with me,”

“Don’t ask,” Niall said. I knew already what he means. One Direction gets whatever they want. I turned to Harry who was standing behind me and he just grinned.

“Put that blindfold now!” Louis said and then Liam strapped the blindfold over Dana’s eyes.

Ouch! Be careful!” I yelled. “What are you doing people? This isn’t even close to funny,”

“Harry’s going to answer that to you,” I heard Zayn said and I heard them giving each other a high-five.

“Harry Edward Styles, you’ll be dead when I get this thing off from my eyes!” I yelled again. Both of my hands are being held together by whomever of the 5 boys. But I’m sure it’s not Harry’s. More like of Liam or Zayn or Niall or Louis or… whatever.

“Just follow our instructions and you won’t get hurt,” Niall whispered. Then we slowly walked and I have no idea where are they going to bring me.

“You sound like a kidnapper Niall,” I commented. “Where are we going anyway? If ever I get myself into pain because you placed a blindfold over my eyes, I will jail you all,” I said in a voice of threat.

“Are you sure?” Louis asked in a mocking tone.

“Seriously,” I answered. “Should it be that you are all in jail now? But because of Liam’s maturity, you’re still here, wandering like free criminals,”

“Ouch,” Liam said and they laughed.

“Not even funny you know?” I said, irritated.

“Watch your step,” Niall said. So he is the one holding my hands together.

“How will I watch my step if I could not even see a thing…?” I asked angrily. They are slowly getting onto my nerves, honestly.

“Just relax Dana, you will be fine. Promise, Harry’s going to kill us when something bad happens to you,” Zayn interrupted.

“I see you’re scared, huh?” I teased and stifled a laugh. “Just cute,”

“We are not scared excuse me,” Niall interrupted, tightening his grip of my hands.

“Holy crap Niall! You’re going to kill me with your grip!” I screamed.

“Oh sorry!” he said and loosed his grip.

“If you have plans to kill me then just do it. Slit my neck right away. Don’t prolong my agony,” I suggested.

“I think only Harry could to that to you,” Louis said “Not us, Mitchell,”

“Now you guys sound scary,” I said as we stopped.

“We’re not scary,” Liam added. “We talk like that by the way,”

“Why’d we stop?” I asked. My heart was beating a lot faster than it has been. “Where’s Harry?”

“He actually went a little while ago. You never noticed. You we’re in a blindfold,” Zayn said. Thanks for the flash bulletin, Zayn.

“Just stay here,” Niall demanded and freed my hands. “Don’t remove the blindfold unless I will say so,”

“What the heck is this? Am I going to be fired by a firing squad once I get off this blindfold?” I asked. Seriously, I’m nervous and these boys could get anything they wanted. But what did I did that would make them do that? Crap.

“Just relax and enjoy the roller coaster that is life,” Zayn said. There he goes with his Twitter Bio.

“We will count up to five and you can remove it,” Liam said and I nodded.

“But promise me there is nothing that will give a heart attack,” I said.

“No worries. It will instead make your heart melt,” Louis said and patted my shoulder.

“When did the “heart melt” was invented?” I asked jokingly.

“Since Zayn Malik was born,” Zayn answered and the boys laughed.

“Very funny,” I said as I shook my head with disagreement. “Can we just do this a little faster people? I’m sleepy,” I said with a yawn.

“I bet not,” Liam said and he started to count. “5…”

“4…” It was Zayn

“3…” It was Louis

“2…” and it was Niall.

“1…” and it was Harry. I removed the blindfold away and saw Harry standing in front of me, holding a bouquet of red roses. I feel the heat rising on my cheeks.

“Hi babe,” He greeted me. The surrounding was decorated. I barely recognized my own backyard. I chuckled at the scenery.

“What is this all about Harry?” I asked. He smiled to me and moved closer to me.

“Do you still remember what you had told me before?” He asked. I raised my eyebrows.

“I’ve got so many things that I told you Harry. I don’t remember what you are talking about,” I said honestly.

“The one you said last time about us?” Harry said. I tried to remember what it was. I shook my head. He smiled at me. There was this spark again!

“Can’t remember to be honest,” I said. He held my hand tighter.

“The one about us pretending and the one about me, not asking you out?” He said. I blushed. Oh that one? Gosh. That was sort of embarrassing.

“Oh that one yesterday,” I hummed. “Why’s that?” I asked and suddenly he gave me the roses and I gladly but was extremely clueless why he asked me about that. He then knelt down in front of me. Whoa! Harry Styles kneeling in front of me? I’m the LUCKIEST WOMAN ALIVE!

“Harry? What are you doing?” I asked. “Stand up,” I said and pulled him up but he didn’t seem to mind my demand.

“Dana Mitchell,” He said with his eyes staring straight to mine and I’m obviously blushing with whatever he was doing.

“Hmm…?” I hummed, trying to get off the scenery that was starting to unfold on my head.

“Will you be my girlfriend?” Harry asked. The words we’re like music to my ears! Gosh! And I can feel that I am blushing more!

“Harry…” I said. He looked at me. I bowed my head. I acted as if I was sad.

“Dana…? He called out. I looked to his eyes and smiled at him.

“The answer would be a big YES,” I answered. He jumped off from kneeling and he kissed me on my lips and this time no feeling of guilt and resist.