Report For Duty

"The agent will be here soon," Amanda said as she stood in front of the boys, clasping her clipboard tight to her chest. She sighed. The boys sighed.

"I wonder how she will work this out?" Harry asked. "She is an agent. Not a cop,"

"But this agent solves anything. Besides, her identity is a top secret. She can do her investigations freely without anyone knowing. Even the paparazzi," Amanda said in her worried tone. Liam placed his hand on his head. Louis was holding his both hands together. Niall is thinking deeply. Zayn was playing with his lips. And Harry was paying a lot of his attention to Amanda. "I know you are worried about these threats but the management as well,".

"That is why we are seriously taking these threats," Louis said in his stern voice.

"The agent already talked with the management this morning and she is going to be the one who will tell us their plan," Amanda said as she sat down the chair across the boys.

"The management? I thought she'll plan everything once these people who sent us threats kills us," Zayn zaid with his eyes closed. Amanda gave him a look. She cleared her throat..

"It's all down to the management," Amanda said.

Crap I'm Not Excited, Harry thought.

- - - - - -

"Here we are, Miss Mitchell. You can use the back door to get in," The security guy said to me. I looked out the window and saw the back door.of the house the boys are living in.

"Thank you," I said with a smile but the security never smiled. He does not recieve pay to smile. I thought. Silly. Then I climbed down the car and went straight to the door. The door was already opened so I immediately went in. I walked across the kitchen and in a long hallway leading to the living room. As I drew closer, the deafening silence wants me to get out of the house, now. But as I got to the open hall, I saw the boys, sitting back to me on a couch. Amanda saw me.

"Miss Dana Mitchell," Amanda greeted me. I smiled to her. The boys eyes followed me as I walk to her.

"Amanda Samuels if am right," I told her as I shaked her hand. She smiled. "Nice meeting you finally,". Then I turned to the boys who we're sitting behind me. I smiled to them. I noticed that Harry was staring at me up and down, head to toe. "One Direction," I muttered. " Agent Dana Mitchell at your service," I said in a cheery voice. Idiot, I thought. You sound crazy and you're like talking to yourself. I saw the boys smile weakly. Niall stood up.

"Niall. Niall Horan," he said in his Sexy Irish Accent and shaked my hand. I slightly blushed. His eyes are tantalizing. No wonder girls are after this guy, I thought. Then Liam followed. Then Louis and Zayn followed. One down left, and it is Harry. I stared at him. The boys glanced at him.

"Harry!" Amanda whispered angrily. No it was not a whisper. It was loud. I heard it clearly. I frowned. Seconds later, Harry stood up and shaked my hand.

"Harry," he said in a bored voice. Does this guy find me boring? Crap. I need YouTube now.

"Great," I mumbled nervously. "I know about the threats and they get serious and it seems that you are serious with it," I sound like a dog. Barf.

"We are. These threats are no more to be tolerated," Liam said. "We got like so many threats that they'll kill.us and..."

".... kill Harry..." I interrupted. "I know about that and it is weird that they are more really onto after Harry than you boys," Harry stared into my eyes. There was a spark but I was not sure if he was asking for help or there was a flash of anger on his eyes. I gulped. I was never this nervous. Until this ...

"So what did the management had told you?" Amanda asked. I looked to her and I smiled. At least someone was actually paying more attention. Whew.

"They had a plan and it goes very well with my plan. But I'm not sure if Harry will be okay with it," I said in a blush. Harry stared to me again. The boys gave me a look. Their eyes we're like asking "What?". I gulped because I was never this nervous before. I looked onto Harry. I gulped again and took a deep breath. "They want me to act as your girlfriend," I muttered. The whole world just stopped turning.

This. Is. Embarassing. I told myself.