The World Learns

Dana’s POV

I spent the whole night with Harry, talking about what might happen after we will get married. We talked about what we will do, where we will go, how to take care of each other, about the tour he is going to after the wedding.

“I want kids,” Harry said as his hands we’re wrapped around my waist and my head is buried on his chest.

“Kids? Like, how many kids?” I asked.

“Many,” he answered.  I laughed.

“You want many?” I asked and he giddily nodded.

“Because I wanted the house to be noisy every time I get home from work and these children will take all the tiredness I have away,” Harry said and I smiled.

“But they are just going to end up fighting,” I said “They will make your head ache instead of making you smile,”

“We’ll teach them how,” Harry suggested.

“You’re planning things very well, Styles,” I said. He leaned on me and kissed my forehead.

“You just don’t know how much I love you Dana Mitchell… soon to be Dana Styles,” he said. I chuckled.

“Pretty excited eh?” I asked with a smile and he nodded.

“Very Much,” he said then kissed me over and over again in my cheeks.

“Stop it babe, it tickles you know?” I giggled and threw myself at the bed. He laughed and threw himself into me.

“You won’t get away from the tickle monster!” He said and I was laughing when he was tickling me over my sides. I was rolling and covering myself with the thick comforter so that he would stop tickling me.

“Get off from me Harry!” I yelled and he continued to tickle me and I kept on laughing.

“I won’t because tickle monster has to tickle Dana Styles!” he said as he continued to tickle me. I was kicking him but he didn’t seem to mind. He then leaned onto me and kissed me on my lips. I stopped laughing and kicking him and I was returning his kissed. He then moved away and threw himself into the bed, lying down beside me. We are both panting.

“So, what name do you want that our kid will have?” He suddenly asked me. I turned to him.

“I’m not sure,” I answered. He turned to me. “You’ve got some ideas?”

“I have some. I liked these names since I was a kid and told myself I’ll name my kids with these names,” he said. I giggled.

“So you actually reserved something already for our kids then?” I asked. Aww. Cute.

“Yeah, I already did,” He answered. “If it is a boy, I want the name to be Darren and if it is a girl? It would be Darcy,”

“Aww!” I said and smiled. “The names are so cute!”

“You like the names?” he asked me.

“Yeah,” I cooed with a nod. I then kissed him. “I love the names,”

“They are cute noh?” he asked.

“Uh huh,” I nodded with a smile. He kissed my forehead and I giggled.

“Good night babe,” He said.

“Good night babe,” I said then wrapped my arms around him. I buried my head to Harry’s chest and started to doze off to the dreamland.

*The Next Day*

Harry’s POV

I slowly climbed out of the bed, trying not to make any noise or unnecessary movements that might awaken Dana from her sleep. After climbing down, I immediately made my way to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I then took my phone from the table and went to the kitchen.