No One Knows

Harry's POV

Today is another round of concert for the Where We Are Tour. We will be doing shows for the European Leg again, starting off here in England and we are just as excited as we are when we did series of concerts in the countries found in South America. But then, supposed to be, I am excited. By with that, I mean really excited.

But I am actually nervous as of the moment and I have no idea why.

"Lad," Louis called me up. "Soundcheck in a few,"

I smiled to him fakely and gave him a nod. Instead of looking away, Louis turned back to look at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Anything bothering you Haz?" He asked.

I shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe. I am not just sure." Louis walks to me and sat down beside me. I took the depeest sigh I never did before.

"That was just deep. Something really is bothering you," he says.

"I don't know really why," I told him. "I just woke up nervous. I can't be nervous. I never get nervous anymore while onstage. This is so weird."

"Just don't mind it." Louis said. "Just occupy yourself to forget about it. Sometimes, people gets nervous for no reasons."

I looked to him. 'I feel so stressed."

"Just go and we will have a soundcheck soon. Lots of food are there. Niall is surely willing to share some with you," he said with a laugh. I just nod and we both stood up and exited the dressing room before heading to the stage.

For the whole morning, we did the soundcheck and stuff needed to be done for tonight's concert. We are excited but still, half of me was nervous. I don't really know why and it seems I'm not yet to find out why, sooner.

-

-

-

-

-

"We're here!" Alexa exclaimed as she bursted to the door of the dressing room. I and the lads are still dressing up for the concert that will start in about two hours. Louis and Niall had dressed up already and are just goofing around the room while Liam and Zayn are checking up their phones, as usual and lastly, me, I am sitting on a chair since Lou is fixing my hair.

"Hey Alexa," I greeted first.

"Whoa there. I can't believe you are the first one to greet me and not my boyfriend," she said loudly, just enough for Niall to hear and to stuff goofing around with Louis.

"You're just jealous!" Louis exclaimed.

"I can't believe this kid," I sighed making Alexa laugh. "Where's Dana?"

"She's outside." she answers. "But she is coming in here anytime soon. Some fans approached her and I can't meddle with that,"

I smiled. "Is she alone?"

"Paul's with her," Alexa said with a smile. "Don't worry,"

"I'm not worried," I said. "I'm just.."

"You are worried mate," Zayn said as he looked to me. "Stop thinking you aren't. I am sure something really is bothering you, ever since this morning,"

"I know," I said and sighed. "But to be honest, I have no idea why,"

"You're just worried about tonight's concert," Lou interrupted.

"Maybe or maybe not." I said.

"Harry doesn't get nervous that easily," Alexa said. You've got a point there. "How's that?"