Going Back

Dana's POV

"I'm sorry," I heard Harry said as he hugged me tightly. I felt through his skin that he was very guilty of what had happened. I just cried as I leaned on his chest, trying hard to keep up because my feet are going jelly again. 

"Shhh," Harry hushed me. I wrapped my hands around his waist and cried more. He kissed my forehead and caressed my hair. I pulled away and he cupped my face. With his thumb, he wiped the tears away and looked to my eyes directly.

"Look, I am so sorry," he said "I did not mean to hurt you like that. It was supposed to be just a joke. But I did not know you took it hard. And I am so mean for fooling you around and taking advantage of you and the fact that you couldn't remember anything," he then kissed my head. "I am so sorry. I hope you can forgive me," He hugged me and I cried again. 

"Let's go in the room and rest okay," he told me and I just gave him a slight nod. He pulled away and held my hand and ushered me inside our room. He closed the door and led me to the bed and made me sit down on the edge of it. He held one of my hand and with his thumb, he rubbed the back of my hand and kissed it. I stopped crying because I started to feel headache already and it sucks.

"Feeling better now?" He asked. I looked to him and nodded, with a slight smile on my face. He smild and sat down beside me. He pulled me and I am now resting my head on his shoulder. He placed a kiss on my forehead again and played with my fingers. We were like that for several minutes and I felt good.

"Harry?" I choked out.

"Hmm?" He sang.

"I just wonder," I told him. "Did we ever talked about babies?" I asked. He chuckled and nodded.

"Yes we did. During our honeymoon," He answered.

I pulled away. "Do you want a baby?" I asked as I played with his big hand and his fingers. I was still sniffing.

"Who wouldn't? Of course, when the mother is you," he said with a cheeky smile on his face. "Why are you asking about babies all of a sudden babe?" he asked.

"I was just wondering," I answered.

"Do you want a baby now?" he asked.

'I don't know," I answered. I looked to him. "Maybe," he smiled and wrapped his hand around my shoulder.

"We can do it anytime you want babe," he said cheekily. I cannot help but to chuckle. "But now is not the right time. I don't want you to think that I am taking advantage of you,"

I just chuckled. "Yeah right," I nodded. I hugged him. "Thank you," I uttered.

"Aren't you so emotional right now eh?" He teased. "I love you," he added. I just hugged him tightly making him giggle."By the way," he spoke.

"Hmm?"

"We're going somewhere," he said. I pulled away and looked to him.

"Where?" I asked curiously.

"Just, some two guys wanted to see you," He answered.

"Two guys?" I asked and he nodded. "Who are they?"

"Well, you know both of them. You're actually close with them," he said. "They miss you Dana,"

"But I don't know them," I said.

"Don't worry," He says and placed a kiss on my forehead. "They know what happened to you. And they understand if you don't remember them both,"

"Oh," I said, worriedly.

"But don't worry. While we are on our way, I will tell you some stuff about them so that you could at least don't go blank, okay?" he asked and I nodded. "Go get dressed now," he told me.