Fake Call

Dana’s POV

“That is Miss Minka Ramos,” Shane told me as I was watching over the windshield inside Shane’s car using a binocular. “She is a businesswoman. She owns the flower shop downtown and this flower shop there,” she said pointing out the flower shop and I followed her finger.

“Good thing, you brought your car,” I said as I placed down the binocular on my lap.

“Because I know you. You would just watch over in your motorcycle. It’s very dangerous,” Shane said. She really is my bestfriend. She really cares that much.

“Thank you,” I said as I rolled my eyes. Shane laughed.

“You should do that again,” Shane said while she was watching our target closely. She turned to me. “How’s being with Harry? I heard from Pete that he spent the night with you,” I looked to her.

“Pete told you?” I asked. She nodded with a smile. Crap. I shouldn’t have told him them. I didn’t know that boys talk much like a chicken than girls. Sigh. “Yeah, he spent the night with me. But what else do you expect from that?” I asked. I saw her raising her eyebrows like in question.

“I think that’s a big deal. Dana, he is Harry Styles. Many thinks that he is a womanizer, a notorious guy who can make girls melt and cry,” Shane said.

“Wait, I may have the biggest crush on him all over the world, but I know what I am doing and I know what he is,” I said trying not to sound obvious that Harry kissed me last night. Crap. I really do know what I am doing. Fuck.

“I see. Now I am expecting that you won’t ever tell me that Harry kissed you,” Shane said as I gave her a questioning look.

“What do you mean about that!?” I asked curiously. She laughed at my reaction.

“Chill kiddo,” Shane said as she was looking outside. “I know what the two of you did last night,”

“Pete. Holy Crap,” I cursed. Shane laughed more.

“Don’t be angry Dana. I urged him to tell me, so no blaming for Pete,” she admitted and I frowned. Then I looked outside the car and saw our target going inside the shop.

“I think it’s time to move out,” I suggested. Shane nodded and I climbed down the car and she did as well. We went straightly to the flower shop. The delivery truck has already gone out. It was owned by Miss Ramos. I tilted my head to Shane as she had already sat down on the table of a café that was just beside the flower shop and she nodded. I went in straightly inside the shop. I saw Ms. Ramos raise her head up to see who entered. She smiled as if she knows me.

“Good Afternoon, young lady,” Miss Ramos greeted me as soon as I entered the shop. I smiled. Young lady? Well, she looks young lady as well. Maybe in her late 20’s or early thirties.

“Good Afternoon as well, Miss Ramos,” I replied back. She shrieked when I mentioned her family name. She stopped writing something on her clipboard.