First Kiss

Can you show me to my room first?" He asked that broke the silence, wrapping around us. I glanced to him blankly. I felt him staring straight to my eyes and I snapped out of being so occupied.

"Uh ... yeah. Sure," I replied, sounding so blank. He grinned. I looked to him. "Why are you grinning?" I asked.

"You really have to stop acting so blank and talking like that because you don't want it when I fall in love," he answered. I looked to him again. I don't know if he was teasing or... trying to tell me something. Has this guy fell in love with me? Uh. Wait. No way. We met two days ago and just like that, he'll fall? I'm so assuming. >__< No one falls for Dana Mitchell, even Harry Styles.

"I don't care," I snapped. He smiled widely. Then I removed the McDo Cheeseburger from the paper bag. I saw his eyes shine in delight.

"Cheeseburger from McDonalds," He mumbled and I glanced to him. I knew his mouth will water once he'll see this. "So you actually know my fave?" I smiled.

"I do," I answered proudly. "But this isn't for you," I joked. Actually it is yours, I thought with an evil smile..I saw him frown and his eyes got sad. I laughed watching at him. I took a cheeseburger and bit a portion of it. He was watching. He is jealous! He is because I am eating the cheeseburger that he loves.

"You should not make me hungry," He said. I looked to him and he does not have any emotion on his face. Is he happy? Not. Hungry? Maybe. Angry? Most Likely. Dissappointed? HUGELY. I don't know but I don't want him to be disappointed of me. I took another burger from the paper bag and gave it to him.

"I actually bought it for you. I thought that you'll get hungry when you will arrive. And I was right," I said and he smiled. "But before that, you have to get it from me,"

"You're on!" He said. Then I ran as fast as I could out of the kitchen and ran to the second floor. "I'm going to get you!" he screamed downstairs. I laughed hard.

"You couldn't find me!" I answered.

"I will and you will be sorry!" He said. I knew he just got to the second floor because his voice became more clear. I ran to my room bathroom. "You're house is not big so I will find you," he said with a laugh. This tickles him, I thought. I hid in the tub, with shower curtain covering my whole.body and face. Then I heard my room door open.

"I know you are here," Harry said. I giggled. I tried not to make a noise. I heard his footsteps going to the bathroom. I peeked. Yeah, he was there. Unfortunately, He saw me. "Gotcha!" he said when he pulled the shower curtain aside and held my arm. But I pushed it away and ran out of the room.

"You'll never catch me!" I said and I heard his heavy footsteps behind me. Then as I stopped at the top of the staircase, I felt two hands holding my waist and I felt him carry me down the stairs. The burger, still on my hand.

"Gotcha!" he said as he carried me to the living room. Holy crap. I'm.ticklish on my waist. I hope he won't tickle me. But I started to feel ticklish.

"Put me down Harry Styles!" I screamed. I was laughing and could hardly breathe.

"Not unless you give my burger to me and I will put you down," He said with a grin. Then he put me to the couch.

"Never!" I said gasping for air. But because I felt I lost my strength, Harry was able to get the burger and placed it on the table nearby. I felt his breath to my face. I almost stopped breathing. I stared to his eyes... And he kissed ME. The kiss lasted for like a minute. And my lips we're starting to get numb. I didn't try to fight back. Then he moved away. Oh my. He is a good kisser. And he is my first kiss.... EVER.