Twitcam

Harry’s POV

I started to set-up the cam and everything needed for the Twitcam that I and Dana had decided to. While I was busy taking care of everything, she prepared two bags of popcorns – cheese and original flavored ones.

“Are things ready then?” She asked as she showed up behind my back. I stopped whatever I was doing.

“All set. Are the popcorns…?” I asked. She then gave me a smile.

“It is,” She answered with a wink and turned her heel. She then disappeared in my sight and I turned back into fixing the couch. Then I heard light footsteps coming to me and I turned to see her carrying two huge bowls of popcorns.

“That’s heavy,” I said as I took the other bowl. “You shouldn’t have prepared this much,”

“This is a Twitcam party. And besides, we asked them to prepare popcorn. This is a “Popcorn Twitcam”,” she said with a grin. I smiled as I placed the bowl in the table nearby. I then wrapped my hands around her waist.

“Oh how lucky I am to marry someone like you,” I said as I gave her a kiss on the cheek.

“Looks like someone is kidding eh?” she said as she removed both of my hands away from her and placed the bowl in the other table.

“So shall we start?” I asked. She nodded. I then sat on the couch, facing the computer we are going to use. I heard her chomp down some crunchy popcorn. I then logged into my Twitter account and sent out a tweet.

“5 minutes, less, we’ll start the Twitcam!! :D Make sure to send us a tweet containing questions! Link posted in my last tweet!”

I then sent out the tweet. I looked once again to Dana as she munched more popcorn on her mouth.

“Can’t believe that I am about to say this but I bet you can eat it all down in just one handful,” I said sarcastically. She looked to me and laughed.

“Unless if I have a huge tummy to fill in like Niall does,” she said and took another handful of popcorn and munched it while looking at me.

“But still, I think you look cute doing that,” I said and she smile to me.

“Turn it on,” she said as soon as she gulped all the popcorn down. I did what she had said and turned the cam on. Then we we’re on Twitcam and started to record on.

“I am excited,” I said.

“Count me in,” she said. “Everyone is, I guess,”

“First Twitcam as husband and wife,” I said as I took my Iphone and scooted closer to her.

“Oww! Instagram!” she squealed as she leaned in to me.

“In 3…2…1!” I said and… snap.

I’ve got some caption suggestions,” she said. I looked to her, pausing whatever I was about to do.

“You just don’t run out with those captions huh?” I teased.

“I’m good at those Harry,” she said.

“Okay, what you’ve got in mind babe?” I asked.

“Twitcouplestagram,” she answered. I started to look horrified.

“Twitcoup… what?!” I asked. She started to laugh. “That’s too mouthful,”

“Twitcouplestagram,” she repeated. “Twit plus couple plus stagram,”

“Oh, I don’t regret asking you that one,” I said and started to type it up. I then posted it.

“We’ve got like almost 5000 viewers in just two to three minutes!” she squealed. “Heeey guys!” she greeted. I slid my phone back on my pocket and smiled to the cam.

“Yeah, I just posted a photo on Instagram,” I said. “What’s up?”

“So we are very ready to do our first Twitcam ever! I am excited but I am not sure what Harry’s feeling right now,” she said as she gave me a look of disgust.

“I’m excited more than you think!” I said. “Don’t mind her,”

“Okay,’ she said. ‘So, we received lots of questions from you guys and we are going to try very hard to answer them all!”

‘And don’t spam okay? Tweet it only once so that you could give the others a chance to tweet their questions and get noticed by us, okay?” I added.

“Okay, here we go,” she said as she scrolls down. “First in the list!’ she said. “From user tweetyhoran143. Uh, are those two bowl of popcorns?” she read. We both looked to our sides where the bowls are.

“Yeah,” we answered both in unison.

“We’re really prepared,” she said. “Do you have popcorn over there?” she asked.

“Okay, next question. From DarryStichel. Wow, I have to give a compliment on the user name there!’ I said with a smile.

“Our name combinations!” Dana said. ‘Whoever you are, I love you,” she said as she gave a flying kiss. I laughed.

“Okay her question is, “Are the two of you ready and planning to have kids already or not?” I looked to Dana.

“I think we are not yet ready right now but then we are planning to have really. A family is never complete without kids right?” she said as she gave me a wink. I smiled.

“Just act as if you haven’t seen it people,” I said.

‘Okay, my turn,’ she said. “From wattygirlgoes1D. How was your honeymoon?” she read and laughed. “Well, everyone knows what happened right? Well, I still consider it as a good one and I had a blast honeymoon,” she said.

“I could say the same thing,” I said. “We’ve got one here! It’s a question from wattylover1996.” I said. “oh, this question is for you babe,”

“Oh, I see,” she said with a smile. ‘Let me see. Aside from Harry; who’s your crush in the group?” she read then suddenly, she laughed. ‘Okay, to be honest really, that would be Zayn,”

‘Oh, I’m jealous,” I said. She looked to me.

“I know that you would be,” she said with a wink. “Yeah, but seriously Zayn really. Well, hello Zayn! Anyway, yeah. He is the my other crush in the group but still I have my eyes for Harry Edward Styles,” she said. I looked to her with a smile on my face.

“Now, that’s just so sweet,” I said and gave her a wink that made her giggle.

“Well, let us continue cause we’ve got lots,” she said. “Two questions from Ebony97, hello there! Her questions are “Is Dana planning on having a bun in the oven?” and ‘How’s marriage life for both of you?”,” she read. “Well, I have plans soon or not. You see, as what I had said, me and Harry are planning it slowly. And marriage life? Oh, it’s been fun so far and I feel so blessed to be married with Harry Edward Styles,”

“Well for me,” I said. “I am happy that Dana has my name after hers,”

“Aww, sweet!” she said as she laughed on. She then started to eat more popcorn.

“I think I’ll read the next one because someone is too busy eating popcorn,” I said. ‘It’s from iloveniallhoran2001. Hello babe!” I said. “Your questions if for Dana. How’s life as Mrs. Styles?”

“Oh! It’s been fun so far. And until now, the fact and the feeling that I am already married with him hasn’t sink in into me yet. But all in all, I couldn’t ask for more,” she said.

We continued the Twitcam for 2 hours.  It was the longest Twitcam I have ever done but then I had so much fun most especially I was with Dana. This is the best Twitcam ever.