Mr. And Mrs. Styles

Harry’s POV

We finally got home after Dana was allowed to be discharged. She still got some bruises in her arms and a cut on her nose but the doctors said that everything will be alright.

“Harry,” Alexa called in the hallway. “Me and the boys are going out. Are you sure that you and Dana are not going to come with us?”

“No,” I answered back as I exited out my room’s door. “We’ll be fine here and besides me and Dana have to spend time together,” I added. Alexa then walked out of her room while wearing her jacket. She looked to me and I smirked.

“Dude,” she said. “I know what you mean,” she added with a wink and I laughed.

“If that is how you think then I could just take it,” I said as she passed by me.

“You two enjoy,” she said with a wink again.

“She’s asleep,” I said. “Could not disturb someone like her,”

“I know right,” she said. Then we heard Niall call her name outside. “That’s Niall. I have to get going,”

“Niall’s hungry and he is surely in hurry to eat,” I joked.

“I’ve always thought of that,” she said as she made her way downstairs. “Goodbye Harry!” she added then I heard the front door close shut. I entered back to my room and closed the door. I turned and saw Dana sprawled all over the bed. I smiled at this kind of view. I looked at my wall clock and it’s already past 10 am and still, Dana’s asleep. I slid myself under the covers. Seconds later, I heard Dana groan and turned to me, still her eyes closed.

“Good morning babe,” I whispered. She just nodded.

“Aren’t you going to eat?” I asked. She shook her head.

“Come on, you have to,” I said. “Wake up, I have no one to eat with,”

“I am sleepy,” she said. She slowly opened her eyes. “I am sleepy Harry,”

“Aren’t you hungry?” I asked.

“Seriously,” she said with a groan and closed her eyes. I smiled. Why is it like waking Dana up feels like a challenge to me. Then I’ve thought of something. I have a good idea how to wake her up.

I climbed out of the bed and went straight to my bathroom. I filled a glass of water and went back to the bed. I smiled and threw the contents on her face. She shoots up right away, sitting on the bed and wiping her face. I laughed.

“Harry!” she screamed. “Why you…!”

“You would not want to wake up,” I said still laughing. “So I have no choice but to wake you up with a bit of water,”

“Harry!” she screamed and climbed out of the bed. I ran out of the room with her following me. I ran downstairs as she followed me.

“No one will ever catch me!” I said laughing like a kid.

“You’ve got to be kidding me!” she said. I ran to the couch and she cornered me. As I turned around to run away, she pushed me to the couch and jumped to me. She then kissed me. The kiss lasted for a moment. We parted our lips after realizing we can’t breathe anymore.

“Now, who said that no one could catch you?” she asked with a smirk.

“Only Dana Styles could do that,” I said with a sound of surrender. She smiled.

“Good thing that you know,” She said then planted a kiss on my forehead. She then stood up and walked to the stairs.

“Where are you going? Are you going back to sleep again?” I asked with a sad face. She turned to me with a smile painted on her face.

“I’m not,” she answered which cheered me up. “Since you woke me up, I could not go back to sleep anymore. I’ll just take a shower and we’ll eat breakfast. Is it fine for you Mr. Styles?”

“Of course it is fine Mrs. Styles,” I said with a smile and she nodded and went to our room.

Dana’s POV

I’ve always loved the sound of the words ‘Mrs. Styles’. It makes me feel that everything that is happening right now are real and are not fantasy.

I took a shower and immediately dressed up. I wore a white tee with the print ‘I’m MARRIED to a SUPERMAN’ and a denim shorts. I put my hair into a bun and placed a bit of baby powder into my face.

I made my way downstairs and I heard plates touching the glass table in the kitchen. I could smell freshly made pancakes and the orange juice.

“Are you done?” I asked as soon as I reached the kitchen.

“Almost,” Harry answered. I sat down on one of the stools.

‘You really look good when you wear apron,” I said. “You get a lot cuter,”

“Thank you for that wonderful compliment babe,” he said.

“Hey, that was real deal,” I said. “That wasn’t just any compliment,”

“Okay,” he said with a smile and then removed the apron. He then carried a plate with toast in it.

“Toasts,” I said. “They are very yummy,”

“I made them,” he said proudly.

“Obviously,” I said mockingly as I took a piece and crunched it up.

“How’s it?” He asked.

“It’s always good,” I answered honestly. “You placed lots of margarine and sugar,”

“Because I like eating with lots of them,” he answered as he sat down beside me and poured orange juice on my glass.

“Thanks,” I said and he smiled. I took a sip.

“What do you want to do today?” He asked. “Movies? Stroll somewhere? Listen to music?”

“Movies…? Nah, I’m kind of not into it now,” I said.  “If we go for a stroll? I’m not ready to go out yet. Listen to music? Not a bad option but I’m kind of not in the mood to listen,”

“Any idea?” he asked.

“I got one,” I said. “But you’ve got to agree,”

“If that is fun then I would,” he said as he took a bite of his blueberry pancake.

“I want a Twitcam!” I said. He looked to me and his face brightened up.

“That’s a great idea babe!” he said. “But why…?”

“I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who supported and prayed for us after what had happened last time. Thanking them in just words and tweets are not just enough to show them my gratitude. So I’ve thought that Twitcam might do,”

“You’re a genius babe,” He said with a smile and placed a kiss on my cheek. “I am so lucky really to have you,”

“Aww,” I cooed “I’m lucky as well with you babe,” I said.

“Seriously?”

“Seriously,” I answered with a smile.

------------

Everyone's been messaging me about a new chapter for Stole My Heart and now, here it is! :)) No cliffhanger because I don't think it needs one right now. But hey! I've got some favor for you people! (Yeah, everyone who is reading this!) Can you comment or send me a fictional question that i could put up in the next chapter for Dana and Harry's 'twitcam'? You could ask anything that is about Dana and Harry. (Eg. "How are you Dana? How does it feel to become Mrs. Styles?") Those questions like that! Everybody is welcome! And your wattpad username would appear as if it is your Twitter username in the story! I want many questions! MANY! And you could send as many as you like, I think that would be fun and EPIC! No joking right now my panda's!<3 Enjoy! Hugs an kisses! -- kendrix xx