Back Home

Dana's POV

As soon as I got discharged out of the hospital, I still have no memories that are coming back to me. Niall, Louis, Alexa, Zayn, Liam and most especially, Harry, took care of me. Everyday, they are around to check on me or to take care of me while I was recovering. The accident had done so much damage to me that when I woke up for the very first time after the accident, I could barely walk because it affected a part of my brain that controls my body in moving activities. But luckily, in just a week's time, I was able to walk normally again.

"Welcome to our home," Harry told me as soon the car we are in, came into a halt. I peeked through the car window and saw the most enormous house - no exaggeration intended - that I have ever seen in my entire life.

"You don't remember anything Dana?" Alexa asked me. I looked to her and slightly shook my head. I looked back to the house.

"That is okay babe," Harry said as he wrapped his hand around my waist. I am very lucky to have Harry all the time when I need him. When I ask him for something, he politely oblige and he guides me when I walk. I am practically so lucky just to have this kind of guy in my life.

I nodded slightly. "But I could feel that this house is so special to me, if I am not mistaken," I spoke.

"Oh for sure, you'll remember more when you get in," Niall said. I smiled then Niall went out from the car first and went around to open our doors. Harry also got out of the car to assist me.

"Be careful. Watch out of your step babe," Harry said as he held my hand. I tried my best not to fall over just a bit, but still, I couldn't help it.

"Ooops," I hushed, putting my hand over my mouth that gained a chuckle and a grin from Harry.

"You'll be fine," He said. "I am right here. Don't be afraid to hold on,"

I gave him a smile and a nod. He held my hand, securing me from falling over because I can't help sometimes that my legs would go jelly. I walked a few steps, trying so hard to balance.

"You want me to carry you?" Harry asked. I looked to him with a slight blush and looked behind me, wherein Niall and Alexa is behind us, still getting the things out of the car and teasing one another.

"No, it's fine. I think I can-" I said but I got cut off when Harry carried me, bridal style, straight into the house. I have no choice but to just let him be since I had no chance to object. When we got in, I saw how big the house is. My eyes were literally everywhere. Harry placed me on the couch.

"You like the house?" he asked and I nodded. I continued to wander my eyes. It feels like a dream.

"Dana!" I heard someone call from the upstairs. I tilted my head and saw Zayn, Liam and Louis race down the stairs and engulfed me into a bear hug.

"Hi boys," I greeted, trying to breathe from being constricted with thee three. I looked over Harry and gave him a 'help' look. Luckily, he was able to understand what it meant.

"Chill guys," Harry said. "You're killing her," he added. The three boys pulled away from me and I gave them a smile.

"Oh, is someone jealous?" Liam asked. "We just miss her so bad mate,"

"Hey, you go to the hospital almost everyday," Harry said. "Then you miss her so much? Wow. " He added sarcastically. I watched the three as they pouted making me giggle.

"Yeah, but the two of you always talk to one another, leaving us a little time to speak with her," Zayn said.

"Wait. Correction Zayn. Just very little," Louis pointed out, acting like he was hurt because Harry was being over protective of me. I chuckled as Louis pouted more. "The only time we actually get to speak with her is when we are always going to bid her goodbye right before we leave," he added. "Now, that is Wow,"