Married Life

Note: READ THIS WHILE LISTENING TO "BEST SONG EVER". LET'S DO THIS! :D

---------

Dana’s POV

The reception ended joyfully last night with laughters and tears. So end of reception means that me and Harry will fly somewhere Uncle Simon had set us up, very late at night and have the whole time together alone as Mr. and Mrs. Styles.

“My bags are good,” I said. We we’re in his room and my bags are just around his. “Yours…?”

“They are as well love,” Harry answered me with a very playful grin. He came up to me and stared at me. He pulled me by my waist and kissed me on the forehead. I smiled. And I saw him flash his very genuine smile.

“You are smiling like an idiot again babe,” I teased. He smiled wider.

“Well, because I now understand what married guys mean after they got married,” He said, leaning closer to me. “It’s really fantastic,”

“Oww,” I chuckled. “Isn’t that cute?” I asked, wrapping both of my hands to his waist.

“It is,” he gave me a wink. He then kissed me on my lips. No more fighting back, of course. It feels so right now that I and Harry got married. Now, its sky is the limit.

“I like kissing you because you make me feel like it is my first kiss,” I said as soon as he moved away.

“It has been me all this time, right?” He asked. I nodded. Then he kissed me again and I could feel the passion that he has inside of him. It’s passing in to me and burning into me. I didn’t stop. Harry started to kiss me on my ears, in my neck and I allowed him to do that. What is one of the benefits when you get married? You can do anything you want to.

Harry then kissed me back on my lips and I wrapped my other hand on his waist as I wrapped the other in his neck. I know where this is going and there is nothing wrong right? Harry pushed me into the bed where I leaned my back on and he started to kiss me again.

He then set me at the bed and he was on the top of me, still kissing. My legs wrapping around him as we got more and more intense this time. I could feel he is catching his breath, and so am I. When we we’re about to do something that married couples do, the door buzzer rang, stopping us to get somewhere we should have be in now. Harry moved away and I looked at him. And we started to laugh like idiots.

“I think this will have to wait,” Harry said playfully as he climbed out from the bed and as I sat up. “We can do this all we want in the place where we are going,” he said cheekily. I smiled and nodded. He then helped me to get out from the bed.

“Seriously,” I said. “I thought we are now going somewhere,” I added. He laughed at what I have said, more especially, because of the expression in my face.

“Don’t worry, we will really get there and we will have the time of our lives,” He said as he planted a kiss on my forehead. “let’s go now before the guy outside will suspect us,”

“But there is nothing wrong,” I said cheekily.

“But then, he should never know,” He said as he carried our luggage together. I followed him, carrying two bags, one for him and one for me.

Harry’s POV

Me and Dana had slept all the way to our destination and we barely have no idea where because Uncle Simon or either the boys or even the pilot of this private jet wouldn’t tell us anything. Lack of sleep had really took a toll on me and Dana that we really had slept and we didn’t realized that we just landed in this island we even don’t recognize. We only woke up when we felt that the plane wasn’t moving anymore.