Harry's Embarrassing Moment

Harry's POV

"Mate!" I yelled over the screen of the laptop. "She told me and I got embarrassed!"

"Too bad. She is a lot better than you Harry," Niall smirked. "She remembered everything,"

"That's it!" I said "I'm a bad Boyfriend,"

"Technically, as what she had said, you never asked her out yet. It was just an instant," Liam said. True. I sighed.

"So that means, I was just courting her all the time?" I asked though I know the boys would nod as their answer. And I was not wrong.

"You we're never officially in relationship," Louis said. "So slow mate! You are like a turtle," he teased and the other boys cracked up.

"My life is ruined," I said. They laughed more.

"Shut it off Styles," Zayn said. "Where is the Harry we know?"

"He got ruined and embarrassed because he assumed that all this time he was on a relationship with the girl he loves," I said.

"Very funny Styles," Niall commented with a grin.

"But that was real guys! Boys should be the one to do that to girls, not the other way around," I said. "I thought we are already in a relationship..."

"Because of the kisses the two of you give each other?" Liam asked and laughed. I nodded. "That is so wrong mate. It may be a signal but a relationship is always started by asking the girl out to be more formal and official,"

"You know how I hate formalities," I said with a sigh.

"That is why you should get used to it," Louis added.

"You are just so lucky that no one was courting her at the same time with you," Zayn said. "Because if there was one, your world is going to end,"

"Yeah, yeah. That is what I am thankful of," I said.

"Don't worry, once you get back here tomorrow, we will do something. Just then, bear with us," Liam said and gave the other boys a high-five.

"Do it good and right," I suggested.

"Not just good and right. Amazing one," Niall said. These boys really have good plans.

"Okay, I owe you one people," I said. Then I heard a knock on my door.

"Harry?" It was Dana.

"Come in," I answered and she opened the door. She was wearing Gemma's pajamas. "What's up?"

"Can't sleep," she murmured as she walked towards me. "Oh! Hi boys," she greeted when she saw the boys on the screen.

"Hello Dana!" The boys answered in unison. Dana chuckled.

"Why aren't you guys asleep yet? It's late," she asked.

'Oh, Harry disturbed our sleep," Niall lied and laughed. Dana looked to me.

"Was that true?" She asked. I was about to say 'No' but I decided to nod. She smirked. I sighed. "Oh, poor guys. You shall go to sleep now,"

"Okay," the boys said. "Good night you two and enjoy!" then they laughed. The screen went black. I immediately turned it off. Dana was smiling.

"Why are you smiling?" I asked with a grin. She smiled widely.

"What have you told them?" she asked.

"Nothing," I answered. I stood up from the chair and went to bed. She followed me. I lay down and she lay down beside me.

"You sure did," she said as she kissed my nose.

"If there is, I would not tell," I said "Girls are not allowed,"

"Touchy," she said and wrapped her hands around me. Her head leaning on my chest. Her eyes closed.

"Dana?"

"Hmm?"

"If ever you will marry me someday, do you want to be with me always?"

"Of course. Everywhere," she answered and I smiled.

"I love you," I whispered to her ear. I saw a smile flash on her face. She leaned on closer. I put my left hands around her shoulder and pulled her closer. I started to kiss her on her forehead, to her cheeks, nose and her lips. She smiled and opened up her eyes.

"That is why I love you too Harry because you always make me smile in my sleep," she said and a smile was there across my face. "Not just in my sleep but also when I am awake,"

"Of course," I said hugging her more. "You know that I always wanted to see you with a smile in your angelic face,"

"Since when did my face become so angelic?"

"Since the very day we met," I answered immediately.

"I know you are just joking babe," she said.

"I'm not joking all this time," I said and kissed her. And again, our lips we're so insync.