Disappointment and Fright

Harry had left before lunch. So I was alone again. I decided to clean up the mess I and Harry made last night. I later had eaten my lunch after I cleaned up. Then I took a bath. The dust had made me itch so much that I wasn’t able to tolerate it anymore. I then stayed on my room, watching the cars pass by out of my window. I was thinking of what had Harry said. Should I believe him...or not?

Harry’s POV

I immediately went in when I arrived at home. Instead of noise greeting me when I get in, silence wrapped around me. I shivered as if I was cold. Then I heard hoots and cheers from the second floor. It’s the boys. I walked upstairs and went to Louis’ room.

“I had beaten you!” Niall yelled. I came to a halt and leaned on the doorframe. I saw hum dance like an idiot.

“What are you doing?” I asked. Everyone turned to me.

“The God is back!” Louis’ yelled and the boys laughed. I smirked. 

“I ain’t a God,” I said.

“Ohm...So what happened by the way?” Liam asked, sounding so interested.

“Just a kiss and I took care of everything after,” I answered with a sigh and I tried to hide my disappointment.

“But at least she never tried to fight back. But, is she really hard to make her fall for you? Like, you’re Harry Styles,” Zayn said. "Every girl is after you,"

“I think she is a one different girl. And I’m willing to work harder on that,” I said with a cheeky smile.

“I get what you mean, mate,” Louis said. Then suddenly, my phone rang. I took it out of my pocket and checked the screen. It was from an unknown number. I opened it up and saw the message.

“You’ll soon die, Harry Styles”

I was shocked. Not again.

“Mate…?” Zayn called “Is something wrong?”I didn’t answer. I just handed the phone over Niall.

“You’ll soon die, Harry Styles” he read. The boys went silent. I spoke.

“It’s back on,” I said.

Dana’s POV

I was still watching the cars pass by on my window when my phone rang. I immediately picked it up and I answered it.

“Hello?”

“Dana?” It was Harry. I can hear tremble on his voice.

“Harry? Are you okay?” I asked in a worry tone.

“Someone sent me a threat again,” he answered that made me panic. Crap! This freak is creepy!

“Okay. I’m coming,” I said. “Just stay inside the house,” I instructed. I pulled my jacket from the rack and the keys of my motorcycle out of the bedside table.

“Amanda is going here,” He said trying not to talk too much. Good job Styles, make me a fool of that, I thought. But I realized he just did that to not scare me.

“Okay, just stay there. I’ll be in there, ASAP,” I said as I fled down the stairs and went out of the house, then went straight to the garage where my vehicle is parked. “I’ll be there, promise,” I said and shut my phone off. I climbed to the motorcycle and put the keys in ignition and seconds later, I was on my way.