Madly, Deeply, Honestly

Dana's POV

It was already late in the evening and I am very wet. So, I decided to bid goodbye. When I said goodbye, I saw Harry pout his lips and frowned. I was kinda bothered of his action because I might get him angry. His charm really works on me no matter how I will resist.

I was so wet that Alexa had to lend some of her clothes for me to use.

"You can use this Dana. I think it really looks so good on you," Alexa said. I was standing beside her as she pulled a pair of sweat pants and a sleeveless shirt.

"Thanks," I mumbled as I took it from her. "I will change now," I said

"Yeah. I will wait in here. Let us go down together," I heard her say. I immediately changed and put the sleeveless shirt and the sweatpants on. I placed my shirt and pants on the laundry basket and I exited immediately so that Alexa wouldn't wait any longer.

"I was right," she said after she saw me. She stood up. "Let's go?"

"Yeah, sure," I said and walked out from the room. As we we're almost down on the staircase, I asked Alexa. "How is Niall Horan as a boyfriend?" she looked at me.

"Amazing. I feel always that I am at the cloudnine," She answered honestly. "But I hate one thing about him,"

"What?" I asked.

"Being so drunk," She answered. We stopped at the middle of the staircase and pointed Niall, who was on the living room and was sleeping at the couch, sleeping like an angel.

"I see it's hard," I mumbled with a voice of agony and sympathy.

"Tell me about it. But I don't get sick. It makes me love him more," Alexa said with a giggle then we continued walking down. The two boys, Liam and Harry, turned to us.

"I thought you two are already asleep," Liam said.

"Can't. Niall is still here," Alexa answered as she sat down the couch infront of Harry's and Liam. I sat beside Harry. Liam stood up as soon as I sat.

"I think my bed needs me now. I'm feeling sleepy," Liam said and stretched his hands into a yawn. "I have to go. Good night Alexa, Harry and Dana," he said and walked to the stairs.

"Wait, I think I'm going to go to sleep now," Alexa said and stood up. Liam turned to us.

"Let me help you with Niall," he volunteered and she nodded. Liam then went to Niall,who was sleeping on the couch and made him stand up. They helped him to get to the stairs and I can see Niall mumbling something I don't understand. Harry and I watched as they go and disappear upstairs. Then there was a very awkward silence.

"So, we are all alone now." Harry spoke. I nodded.

"What do you want us to do now?'' I asked.

"I want to sleep," he said. I looked at him. Then seconds on, he stood up, turned the tv off and walked away.

"Okay, fine," I said that made him stop on going upstairs. "I actually planned to stay up all night but someone here got me so enraged, acting like... I don't know, '' I said and went upstairs, leaving him on the first stair from the living room. He just followed me silently.

As soon as I got to his room, I jumped onto his bed. Seconds on, I heard the door creak. I turned my back from him. I then knew he laid down beside me when he held my hand.

"I'm spending the night over here for nothing," I mumbled.

"Hey," he said and wrapped his right arm around my waist. I slapped his hand away. Where was that Harry who I'm almost falling with? The Harry who kissed me in the rain earlier. MIGHT BE A DOPPELGANGER AND THIS GUY WHO IS RIGHT NOW BESIDE ME IS THE DOPPELGANGER.

"My angel is angry with me," he whispered as he brushed his fingers to my hair. I slapped it away.

Then I felt Harry's breathing on my nape and then he kissed it.

"Harry!" I screamed. I sat down in the bed and stared at him. I don't mind about who I will wake up right now. "I told you not to do that!"

"Hey, chill," he said staring right to my flaming eyes. He then stifled a laugh.

"What's funny, Styles?!'' I snapped.

"You just look adorably cute," he whispered. I blushed.

"Wh-what?" I stuttered.

"You can't hide the blush there,'' he spoke and touched my cheeks.

"Why were you acting like you've got possessed?" I asked "I actually was thinking that you are a doppelganger,"

I heard him laugh. "You believe on those things?"

"Why? Do you want to be chased by one?" I asked cheekily.

"Unless the doppelganger looks like you then I won't mind. I'll be the one to chase instead," I rolled my eyes and leaned on into the headboard.

"Speak up, Styles," I sternly said.

"I did that just to see you this. Because the more you get angry, the more you look cute,"

"No way. I get a lot uglier,"

"No love, you don't," he said and pinched my nose. I leaned onto him and rested my head to his shoulder. He is the only one who can really make me good or feeling fine and the only one who can make me act like this. Only Harry Styles and no one can ever top that. He's my kryptonite, clearly. Then I noticed the tattoo's on his arms. He noticed me staring at them.

"I'm planning to get a new one," he spoke and held my hands tightly. "I'll ink your name here," he added and pointed the spot where he will ink it.

"It's going to be inked their forever,'' i said.

"Yeah, I know,''

"What if we are not for forever? Only for some few days... weeks... months... years..." I said. "And remember, this is a fake relationship,"

"Does fake relationship includes kissing and sleeping together in bed?" He asked playfully. Good point there Styles.

"Harry,"

"Hmm?"

"I have a question,"

"What is it love?"

"Please don't be angry if I will ask you this,"

"Promise. I will not. Whatever it is," he said with a smile. I smiled and then took a deep breath.

"Do you really love me?" I asked. He looked to me.

"What kind of question is that babe? I...."

"Just answer my question," I said stopping him on what he was about to say.

"What if I will say "No"?" he asked. I looked to him, straight to his eyes.

"Because if it is a "No", then I should stop myself falling more for you," I said and I sighed. I think I was right all this time... HE DON'T LOVE ME. I moved away from him and climbed out of the bed and opened the door to the balcony. I stood there, thinking deeply, as I watched the lights of the city below. I then heard footsteps from behind me. I know it was Harry.

"Babe," he whispered and wrapped his hands around me. He put his head on my shoulder. I didn't answer. There we're already tears on my eyes. I wiped them away with my fingers. "I think you are wrong all this time," he whispered.

"Why?"

"Because all this time, I was madly, deeply and honestly inlove with you," He said.