Impossible

Dana's POV

After preparing myself since Harry told me we are going out to hang out and spend time with one another again, I immediately made my way to the front lawn where Harry is. As soon as I saw him through the open door, he smiled to me, giving me feels all over. I walked faster to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"You ready?" he asked as he opened the door.

"Yeah," I replied with a nod. "I cannot wait. I wonder where you are going to bring me,"

"Well, I have a long list of places where I am planning to bring you today but then, I don't know if the whole day can accomodate all of them," he said as I got in into the car. I looked to him and I smiled.

"We have many days to be with each other," I said with a grin. He smiled before he closed the door. I watched him as he went around to get in into the driver's seat. He started the car and sped out of the driveway. "So Harry,"

"Yep?"

"I don't know but, I think I should ask this. I think Ara, the temporary PA, was like, lusting all over you. I don't know really, but then I can see it on how the way she looks at you," I said. He took a glance at me then returned his focus on the road.

"Well, Ara and I knew one another before we met, or even before Niall and Alexa did. She is like my party buddy. You know, the rest is history," He started to narrate. I nodded and leaned on the back.

"So you used to date one another?" I asked. Harry chuckled.

"No," he said, shaking his head. "But we kissed yet nothing more than that babe,"

"Don't think that I am jealous. I guess because of that, she looks like that at you," I said with a slight laugh.

"But remember that even if there are many women in this earth, I will still be always faithful to you. I will still love you until the end of time," he said.

"Aww, someone is being so cheesy. Too bad, I don't have any bread with me," I joked.

"Very funny," he said. "Should I laugh or not?"

"It depends. If you want to," I said with a chuckle. "I know that I am not really good at jokes,"

"Ever since babe," Harry laughed. "You're a loser when it comes to it,"

"And I am proud!" I exclaimed then I laughed giddily like a kid."Up hail the very corny queen,"

"See, stop joking. It doesn't really work. You and jokes don't go together, honestly," He said as he focuses into driving. "Just don't joke anymore, got it?"

"Ha, got it," I said. "Pinky swear,"

"Good," he said with a small laugh. I smiled and started to play with my phone. Silence took over us and more silence. The drive was silent and it's quite weird. I don't know to react, though I badly wanted to know if this was like this even before. I looked to Harry, still his eyes focused on the road. Yet, I can sense that there is something. Like, thinking about a thing.

"What are you thinking?" I asked.

"What?" he asked.

"Hello, you're so silent,"

"You were even too,"

"Because I don't know what to say or to even talk about. I am wondering, am I like this?"

"Like what?" He asked, confused.

"That I don't know what to talk about?"

"Sometimes," he answers. "Well, rarely. I guess today is one of those rare times,"