Cutest Conversation

Dana’s POV

I was standing in the front porch, watching the sun as it sets. I got a tour inside the house where Harry used to live. I was concentrated on watching the sun set and never noticed that Harry was creeping behind me.

“Gotcha!” he exclaimed, throwing me a big hug. I almost jumped!

“Harry!” I screamed. “You have to stop doing that or you’ll get killed!”

“Alright then, how will you kill me?” He asked with his cheeky grin.

“With a gun,” I whispered. He laughed.

“Like you could kill me with that,” he said and hugged me more tightly. Yeah, he was right. I couldn’t kill him because I love him.

“Caught me in that,” I said with a blush. We became silent. He was still hugging me as I watched the sun set. It really fascinates me so much that I couldn’t take my eyes off from it. I remembered what happened early in the morning… seeing the sun rise with Harry. How romantic.

“Babe,” he whispered.

“Hmm?” I hummed.

“We’re going to stay here tonight,” he answered. I was shocked with what I heard!

“Why you did not tell me that we are? At least I could prepare an overnight bag to bring,” I said frowning. He hugged me tightly. He might have felt that I was a bit upset.

“Sorry,” he said sincerely. “Mom asked me that we should stay for the night because she thinks it is a lot dangerous to go home this evening,” I sighed. I think that was a good reason. After all, we need to drive almost four hours just to be back there.

“What I am gonna wear? You know how I can’t wear this when I sleep,” I said. I tilted my head to him. He smiled.

“You can use Gemma’s.” he suggested then kissed my cheeks repeatedly. I was blushing.

“Does it fit me?” I asked. He stopped kissing me.

“It will. You’re almost the same size,” he said.

“Okay. But you better tell the boys. Tell them we’ll stay for the night so that they won’t be frightened if we haven’t came back yet,” I suggested.

“Yes babe,” he answered like a kid. He then unwrapped his hand from me and took his phone out. He then started to scribble on his phone. I know he was texting them.

“Good boy,” I added shaking his curly hair. He stopped texting and I stifle a laugh after staring at my eyes.

“Don’t ever try to make a mess with my curls,” he said. He then pressed for the last time and slid his phone into his pocket. He then stared at me as I raised my eyebrow.

“I love to mess up with your curls. They are irresistible,” I said with a huge grin.

“You want our kid to have the same curly hair I have?” he asked.

“Kids? Like you are expecting us to have one?” I asked jokingly.

“Yes because when I realized that when I want children, I want that the mum will be you,” He said with a cheeky grin,

“You’re joking,” I said.

“No I’m not,” he said,

“Yes you are,” I said with a nod.

“No Love, I am not,” he said.

“Okay but prove it that you are not….” I said in the mid-air and he kissed me on the lips, leaving me shocked. He moved away.

“Now, that is the proof,” he said. I was frozen again, like I always do when we kiss.

“Babe?” he called out waving his hands in my face. I snapped out from being frozen.

“Uh…” I said blankly. He laughed at my expression.

“Why you don’t get used when I do that?” He asked. I bawled my eyes out.

“I don’t know,” I said. I leaned on the railing with my arms crossed over my chest. He smiled then placed his both hands on my waist and moved closer to me.

“Well?” he asked with his face close to my face.

“Harry…” I said. I felt a little bit uncomfortable because when he holds my waist, my back is turned.

“You feel uncomfortable?” He asked and I nodded.

“Sorry,” I said but he grinned and held me closer to him.

“Don’t be,” he whispered. He’s really so sweet! “It is fine but you need to get used to this. You’re my girl,” he said. I looked up to him.

“Wait, yeah. I am but…” I said but I stopped and decided for the last second that I shall not say it. It might make him angry or irritated.

“What babe?” he asked.

“Never mind,” I said. Feeling the heat on my cheeks. He held me closer, very, very much closer.

“You won’t say or I will not let you go,” he said with a grin. The dimples, oh my! Amazing.

“Nothing…” I said in whisper. I looked to his tantalizing eyes. He then moved me closer to him and my face was like 3 inch away from his and my lips is like 2 inch away from him.

“Oh, so you really want to be closer to me huh,” he said. “Come on babe, tell me,”

“Okay, but don’t get angry or irritated or … whatever,” I said and he nodded with a smile. I took a deep breath. “You said I your girl… but the last time I checked… because we we’re just pretending… I remembered that you didn’t yet ask me out,” I said nervously.

I saw him drop his jaw.