Ninety Six Hours To Live

Harry’s POV

Four days in the island and three days to go before we leave. But for me and Dana, we wanted to shut ourselves off in this island where we can raise our kids. We wanted to stay in this place that seems like forever.

“Babe,” Dana called me out.

“Yeah?” I answered. I was at the shoreline, just in front of the beach house. I turned to see her standing right there at the balcony.

“Dinner is ready,” she said with smile. I nodded.

“I’m coming,” I screamed. I turned and saw the waves crashing into my feet. I smiled. I closed my eyes. How I wish I could stay here forever with Dana. I opened my eyes and smiled to myself.  I then turned and went to the beach house.

“What we’re you wishing back there?” She asked as soon I reached to her. I smiled to her and gave her a quick kiss on her lips.

“It’s my secret,” I said with a grin. “Top secret,”

“You are so unfair,” she said, “Tell me babe,” she demanded. I smiled widely. I went to her back and wrapped my hands to her waist and placed my head on her shoulder. We are facing the sea already and watching the sun set.

“I was wishing that we could stay here forever,” I said. “Have kids and shut ourselves off her in this place,”

“It’s cute and I am thinking the same thing,” she said. “But aren’t you going back to your boys?” she asked me, referring to the boys.

“Of course,” I said. “I want to but then I found my forever already babe. So, I bet they will understand,”

‘Aren’t you so sweet?” She asked. I gave her a little laugh. She then held my hands and turned around. “I am so lucky that someone like you came to my life,” she said and placed a peck of kiss on my forehead.

“Now you are the one who’s acting so sweet,” I commented. She grinned.

“I was just giving back you know?” she said. I smiled to her with a nod. Then I felt my phone in my pocket vibrate. I slid my hands inside and took it out. Someone’s calling. I saw an unregistered number in my phone’s Caller ID.

“Is it one of the boys?” Dana asked. I shook my head.

“Not,” I said.  The phone continued to vibrate.

“Might be its important babe,” she said with a smile. “Answer it,” she added.

“Okay,” I said with a smile. I then answered the phone. “Hello?” I looked to Dana. No one was answering.

“Hello?” I repeated.

“Are things okay babe?” Dana asked.

You, your wife and the rest of 1D  and Alexa Fernandez are all going to die,” The voice said. I looked nervously to Dana.

“Babe?” Dana said to me nervously.

“And tell your wife not to mess up with me or she will die. I will kill her,” the voice said that made my stomach tremble much. Who the fuck is this!

You and everyone I mentioned, Harry Edward Styles, have 96 hours to live. Surrender yourselves or die,” Then the call ended.

“Hello…!?” I yelled over the phone. I looked to my phone and the number disappeared.  Dana looked to me, biting her lip, nervously.

“Babe, who’s that?” she asked. I slid my phone back to my pocket. I then closed the balcony sliding door glass.

“Close the door and the windows,” I told her.

“Harry what’s happening?” she asked, her voice trembling.

“Just don’t ask. Just do it,” I told her and she went. I went around the house and closed the other doors and windows and the curtains. I turned the other lights off, leaving the kitchen light on. Several seconds later, Dana came to me.

“I don’t understand,” she said. “Don’t act like this babe. You are scaring me,” I sighed nervously and pulled her with me to the semi-lighted living room.

“Where is your phone?” I asked. She looked to me and then gave me her phone. I turned it off.

“Babe, tell me. Is there something wrong?” She asked.

“That call…” I said.

“What’s with that call?” she asked.

“The caller said that we have and the boys only 96 hours to live,” I answered.

Dana’s POV

“The caller said that we have and the boys only 96 hours to live,” Harry answered. I looked to him. Are these threats back again?! Why can’t just people stop this one? And why rise again when Harry and I just got married. Holy crap.

“Are you serious?” I asked nervously.

“Do I look I was joking?!” He answered angrily. I gulped. He looked to me and his face turned into angry to sorry.

“I’m sorry babe,” he said as he kissed me on the cheeks and wrapped held my hand.

“I understand,” I said with a weak smile. You’ve got to think faster now Dana Mitchell Styles.

“I can’t believe this…” Harry whispered. I held his hand tightly.

“Let’s call Uncle Si and tell him that we have to go back to London right away,” I said. “I am not scared but I have to do my job Harry,” I said.

“You have to stop working for me babe,” he said, “You are my wife now, not just an agent being linked to me,”

“But that is where everything all started. This marriage is just part of the scheme to try and lure away whoever is threatening us,” I explained. “And it never worked,”

“Babe,” I said. “No okay? We are married not because of this case, but we got married because we are in love with each other,”

“I have to protect you,” I said.

“No, I am the one who should be protecting you not you protecting me,” He told me. “Besides, whoever is this person is after me and the lads,”

"Who we're the one ones mentioned?" I asked. He looked to me, scaredly.

"Alexa, The other lads, me and you," he answered. Whoever this person is should get a life or die.

"I am going to find out who is this person. I've got enough of whoever is this," I said.

"Babe, please don't scare me," He said. I looked to him.

“I can’t bear to lose you Harry, that is the fact that is why I have to do my job,” I said. “Not even a second, a minute or a day. I can’t take to lose you forever. We’re talking about lives here babe,”

“I can’t bear to lose you as well Dana,” He said. “You are my life. My everything. And if something wrong happens to you, I am going to be insane. I’d rather die than to live without you by my side,”

“Harry,” I said. “Just listen to me. Things will be fine. We will not lose each other. We can find who this culprit is,” I added. He looked to me hesitantly.

“Please Dana,” He said. ‘Don’t do this,”

 “Give me your phone. Let’s give Uncle Si a call,” I demanded. He looked to me and gave his phone to me.

“Babe,” he said. I looked to his eyes. “I’ll die if you’re going to be gone because of me,”. I could hear sadness in his voice. His expression can’t be understood. I feel the same thing. It will be fine if I will die because I saved the guy who I really love. I am willing to sacrifice for Harry.

“I’m not going to die babe,” I said. “If ever I will be gone, still, I will live forever because of you,” I added. “Nothing will ever change,” I added. I just hope I can keep this promise, Harry.